3 - Pub

TW ⚠️ - Sexual assault.

Please if anything happened to you or something else is going on, talk to someone. My messages are always open, so you can also talk to me about anything. Take care, everyone

~

Already nervous, I walked over to the assigned cafeteria with a plate of food in my hands. Three long tables stood in the room, men sitting at all of them. There were some empty spots, but also next to the men.

Uncomfortably I stood there, looking around and almost deciding to eat dinner in my room, which was just a plain grey room with one single bed, but then someone walked over to me from behind.

"Hey, you're the only girl here, right?" The voice sounded young, but also deep.

"Unless I looked like a boy to you, then yes." I turned around to look at the person who spoke. A boy I guessed was about twenty-five years old stood behind me. His face wasn't shaved, so a part of it was covered with short hairs, a big tattoo ran up from the corner of his neck, and his black hair was slicked back with gel.

"Kane." He held out his hand, which I hesitantly shook. "You gonna tell me your name?"

"Why would I?" I questioned, not trusting the boy at all. The grin on his face said it all.

He laughed. "I don't know. Come on, I'll bring you to our group." He took my arm without permission and before I could say I would be perfectly fine alone, I was pushed down on a bench.

"Yo, this is 'why would I tell you my name'." Kane sat down next to me while he pointed at a group of four boys in front of me. They all looked the same as Kane with tattoos and stuff, yet some of them were uglier and were grinning even deeper.

"Do you have any friends here?" One of them asked.

I was thoughtful for a second. It seemed like the boys were planning something, so it could've been better to lie and say I had plenty, but they would notice. "Not yet," I admitted.

"Want to make some?" Kane suggested.

"I'll be fine." I quickly nodded, trying to be polite, though they were already getting on my nerves.

"Ah, come on." One of them sighed. "A girl like you shouldn't be all alone in here."

"He's right." Another guy added. "We're going to the pub tonight. Come with us."

I shook my head, remembering Crassus warning me about it. "No."

"You could make new friends." A blonde boy added. "Of course, you already have us now, but it's never wrong to make more, am I right?"

"No one said I was your friend." I started to get a bit snappy.

They all laughed at me, making me shrink in my body, stomach twisting. I wasn't comfortable at all. "I'm just gonna.."

I wanted to get up, but Kane pulled me back down. "It's not very polite to leave during dinner, is it?"

I swallowed, wishing badly Newt or Minho were there to help me. "I'll stay then."

"Awesome!" They smiled. "After dinner, we're going."

"Wait, what?" I stammered. "I meant just dinner-."

One boy stared at me with his bright blue eyes. "Nice excuse, girl. Sadly you can't dress yourself up after dinner, but we know you want to. You look beautiful enough like this. No make up needed, don't worry." He paused. "We're going after dinner."