Three

So far, I've worked one case with the boys. It was spirits. I guess the devil is going to break free if these 66 seals are broken. Those spirit hauntingly on hunters were one of the 66 seals. You think of the seals as locks on a door, as Castiel puts it.

I stay in and out of their lives. I try not to be a burden too much when I'm around. I really, really love hunting with them, though.

Sam is still keeping my secret, the one where I'm an angel. Lately, I have so much motivation for cutting out my grace, but I need it. It's my source of travel.

Anyways, I told them I had to go do some stuff. They asked what it was but I said it's stuff I need to do on my own. They had another case about two weeks ago, they haven't filled me in on what happened. I suppose I'll just not ask. I don't really need to know.

"Riley." I turn around. I'm in the store right now, getting some soda and other snacks. Sam is standing behind me. I smile a little.

"Hey, Sam. How're you doing?" I ask. He shrugs.

"Okay, I guess. Just looking around for another hunt." I nod and grab a pack of M&M's off of the shelf. I look over at Sam and he is standing there still.

"You need something else, or...?" He shakes his head and starts walking the other way. When he gets about five feet away from me, he turns around again.

"Come with us. Just one hunt." I laugh.

"Yeah, sure," I say after a while. Sam and I check out our stuff and head out to the impala. "How'd you get here?" Sam asks before we reach the car.

"Oh, you know." I lean in a little and whisper in his ear. "Teleportation. Angel perks." He nods as he gets in the passenger seat. I climb in the backseat and shut the door. Dean is in the drivers seat. When I get in, he stares back at me in shock.

"Riley? Never thought I'd see you again." He starts the ignition. "So, you're hunting with us again? Who decided that?"

"Well, Dean, if it wasn't you, who else could it have been?" I say, sarcasm shooting out with my words. He rolls his eyes and pulls away from the store.

-

We pass the sign that says 'Welcome to Pennsylvania'. The boys found a case somewhere here, but they aren't telling me about it until we get there. I sit quietly in the back seat while Dean is driving and Sam is in the passenger seat. Sam is shining a flashlight on some files or something.

Dean shuts the radio off. "Radio around here sucks." I agree with him. He looks over at Sam, then back at the road. Sam doesn't look at him, he just stares at the files, observing them carefully. "Come on, man. Jobs don't get much sweeter than this," he says, trying to gain Sam's attention. "You know? Dead vic with a gnawed on neck, body drained of blood. AND a witness who swears up and down that it was a vampire." Dean explained happily.

"No, I agree. It's a hell of a case," Sam says tiredly.

"A little more gusto, please," Dean says.

"It's just...the world is coming to an end. Things are a little complicated."

"Well, we can't save the world. Not today, anyway," Dean says.

"But what we can do is chop off some vamps' heads," I chime in, happily.

"Exactly," Dean says to Sam. "Come on man, it's like the good old days. Honest-to-goodness monster hunt. About time the Winchesters got back to tackling... a straightforward black-and-white case."
Thunder rumbles as we drive off.

-

It's Oktoberfest 2008. This is the place we're supposed to be at?

It's really crowded. Dean and Sam get out of the car with clean suits on. Obviously they are going to pretend to be FBI agents. I was wearing a woman's suit, which I really hated.