chapter 45

"It is mine to begin with." Rasmus said with confidence as he looked at all of them with his chin up.

"But what about the kidnapping issue? Everyone at school thinks you're dead. Apparently some of the geeks in DU leaked the CCTV footage that you were taken away by an assassin while you were bleeding." Monina stated a bit consciously.

It is still a topic at the university and the rumors keep getting worse as long as Rasmus is not making any appearance either dead or alive.

A lot of speculations are already going around as well about who is the possible culprit.

"But you guys did not stop looking for me. So it will be easy to say that I was rescued which is exactly what happened. And this time, we need everyone to suspect more than they would. We're not gonna hide anything anymore."

"Because the moment my appearance explodes in public. My uncle will not be able to stop it anymore. My mother will talk to the public about what truly happened to our family once my exposure is all over the internet."

"But... Will you be okay with that?" Annabelle asked with a worried tone. "If Queen Amelia talks about the truth, there's a big chance your uncle would run away and try to hurt you." She added.

"That's why we need to expect the worst."

_____

"Nothing changes between us. Okay?" Rasmus whispers at Annabelle while they get ready on leaving the car that just arrived in front of the school gates.

"Of course. To their eyes. You are Prince Lucian. Their long lost prince. But to me… you're still Rasmus. My boyfriend. I'm really glad that we're not gonna hide anymore now." She said with a little bit of excitement and leaned closer to leave a chaste kiss on his lips.

"Me too. It was quite annoying to just glare at guys who're hitting on you and not being able to tell them you're mine." Rasmus couldn't help but admit and it made Annabelle gush.

"Aw! I would've loved hearing you say that to their face!" The girl cooed as she leaned closer and pressed their foreheads together.

Rasmus smiled at her endearingly and offered his hand. Annabelle gladly accepted it and he opened the door. The two walked out of the car with their hands linked together.

He looked at the two guards, Ronin and Max. They were the same assassins that protected his friends when they were in his country. Sent by Queen Amelia to protect him.

"Good luck my prince." Ronin said as he bowed at him and beckoned the two that they could go.

Rasmus thanked them both before they finally entered the school premises. With two guards walking behind them.

As soon as students recognized them. It took just a split second for them to stop and check out the two carefully. Despite them taking pictures and gossiping about it, nobody stopped them because that's exactly what Rasmus and his friends wanted.

With many big personalities involved with the prince. It'll be hard for Lucifer to make a move to kill him. Within only a few days as well, Amelia will finally expose the truth and plan to catch the tyrant off guard.

The two finally arrived in their room. Max stood by the door of the classroom while Ronin stood on the back corner inside, not far from the couple's seat.

Steel and Mei are already there too. Watching as they arrive along with some of their classmates.

"Our new celebrity finally arrived." Mei huffs and eyed the two on their seats while timidly shaking her head.