chapter 3

"Alright! That's enough!" Cayden suddenly in the middle of the two who were glaring at each other.

He must've seen them from the line. And he's always the one to stop Cullen from his antics. Which made the younger hate him to his bones.

"Let's go." Ross said to the boy and gently grabbed his wrist. Pulling him away from the people to their seat.

"You really are a killjoy! Asshole!" Cullen said and walked past Cayden. Intently shoving his shoulder away before he left with Jairo.

Cayden returned to their seats. Ross had brought the boy there and pulled a chair from another table so he could join them.

He noticed that it was the same boy that was in their room earlier. The foreign boy.

"I'll go back to the line. Wan, can you stay with them and make sure my stupid brother doesn't come close? I really want to enjoy lunch!" He said and Wan only nodded.

When Cayden returned back to where Luna was…

"That was a brave thing to do there." Wan chuckled as he complimented Ross.

"Cullen's probably gonna keep an eye on you now. But don't worry. Cayden and I got your back." He added and Ross only nodded at him with a small smile.

Wan was quite satisfied because he really wanted to be friends with Ross. 

Ross quietly looked at the boy. He was caressing his hand that Cullen stepped on earlier.

"I'm sorry about that." Ross said to him and the boy lifted his head a little and smiled at the older.

Even Wan was too focused watching them and immediately looked at the boy's face. 

"Thank you for helping me…" the boy said and lowered his face again.

"It's nothing. It looks like he hurted you. You should probably go to the nurse. Or maybe I can accompany you. That jerk might just be waiting for you to be alone." Ross suggested and before the boy could refuse. Wan suddenly started complaining.

"That is so unfair! I worked so hard to start a small talk with you! But with him! He just got his hand stepped on, and he already made you talk more than two sentences!!?" Wan complained and made the boy flinch.

Ross huffed and gave him the look. "Okay! Friend! Do you want to come with us to the clinic?" He said and emphasized the word friend.

Wan huffed and returned the same look. A bit more funny looking though. "Friend? Do you even know my name?" 

Thankfully. Ross remembered Cayden mentioning his name. So he does know.

"Wan? Isn't it?"

Wan was quiet at first before he suddenly stood up with his arms crossed.

"Okay! Let's bring the baby to the clinic!" He said with a suddenly creepy smile and clapped his hand like some sort of cue to stand up.

"I-It's fine… I-It doesn't hurt much. It'll go awa— Aaah!!!" The boy screamed when Cayden suddenly appeared behind him and pressed on his hand.

His other hand held the tray of food for their lunch.

"It does hurt. Otherwise you wouldn't be screaming your heart out." He said nonchalantly and placed the tray on the table.

Wan noticed that they ordered five sets of meals so he looked at Cayden and Luna.

"I saw his food on the floor. I don't think he'll still have lunch to eat. Go take him to the clinic first so the nurse can tend to his injury. Then come back here to eat." Cayden said in one go before sitting on the other side of the boy. Beside Cayden sat Luna.