𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐟𝐭 𝐒𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐤

'·..Accident (Sheik)
Sarae Crawford

➭Accident (Sheik)Sarae Crawford

SARAE WALKED IN THE HOUSE.Smoke filled the air as she looked around.She hated coming to Brooklyn she was a Harlem baby, she was only here because her sister wanted to be delusional over her ex.

She ducked over multiple people as she struggled to keep up with her sister.She saw her walk to a room door opening it and looking around allowing Sarae to catch up.

Peeking into the purple lit room a group of niggas sitting around either high, jamming or purely just off life.

"KR!"

Sarae grew embarrassed by her sisters actions making
her roll her as she watched the scene unfold, "ard you got you riya. Wassup Rae"Kyle spoke making me nod with acknowledgement.

Sarae pushed past the two arguing when recognizing the youngest boy in the room."Sup Rae"he smiled dapping her up.

"Nun wassup with you?"she responded making her shake his head. "What you doing all the way in bk"he questioned as she sat beside him kinda squeezing between him and a unknown boy.

"Lariya dragged me here to yell at kr you know how she is about him"I laughed, I heard a laugh before the boy beside me started talking about me.

"Bitch just almost sat on me fuck wrong with bitches these days-"

"You talking bout me?"I asked moving my head to the side."cause it was accident and you could have told me to get up the fuck"I added.

"Nahh word who you talking to"he asked, "you what's ya name sheik"I stated."you know me yet still talking shit what you tryna get my attention"he spoke.

"Bitch shut the fuck nobody want your attention to be honest do you know who I am let's be real been known before you since you wanna be so cocky bitch"I argued.

"Nahh ion know you shawty who you?"

"Chill sheik"

"Ah mf that's bout to dawg you like wassup"I spoke standing up, "chill lil makk"Kyle yelled from the other side of the room.

"Nahh cause why ya mans calling me out my name like word sheik that's what you doing?"I laughed."why he acting like he's doesn't know of me, random as groupie I ain't even know it was you thought you was just some nigga"

"Where my lil sisters at!"

I looked over at my brother(s) running in, "man sheik I told you to chill"Tata mumbled, "nahh I'm good fuck wrong with these new niggas"I stated.

"You just always on dicks word at that's what you known for?"he spoke standing up.Kenzo walked up, "say some else to my sister word sheik we cool but say sum else"

"I ain't on nun of that she started talking shit first fuck check her not me"sheik yelled back."he was on my dick called me a bitch you wanna settle let's settle this honestly"I spoke getting in his face.

He looked down at me before looking at my brother, "get shawty for real"he spoke."chill out or leave"tg suggested making me roll my eyes.

I stayed quiet til they left, "you gon call me another bitch? Or you wanna chill cause we can fight ion need my brother"

"I fight bitches come see wassup"

————

"Spread yo fucking legs"he groaned as the girl under him legs began to close due to the pressure forming in her stomach.

"Slow down"she moaned gripping his arm, she leaned up holding onto the older boy."you tapping out ion do tap outs ma"he mumbled picked her up as he slid all the way in.

She bit her lip as she gripped on him, "I'm not"she mumbled digging her head in his neck.He slapped her ass before sitting on the edge of the bed.

He laid back slapping her ass to signal what he wanted.Sarae was too busy adjusting to him being all the way in her.

"Sheik"she whined leaning forward coming face to face with him.She kissed all over his face leaving hickeys.

He gripped her hips as he started to drilling into her causing her to bite down on his shoulder as she moaned.

Her ass slapped against his exposed skin making a slapping sound echo around the dim light room.Sarae moaned in his ear softly making him smile as he stroked faster making her squirt.

The liquid splashed as she sat up, he looked at her as he ran his hand down her back.She gripped the sheets as she started to ride him, skin slapping ass clapping.

"Fuck"he moaned swirling her hair in his hand and pulling.

She bounced harder using his chest as her hand rest, he eventually leaned up and started fucking the shit out of Sarae.