𝐎𝐧 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐟𝐭 𝐂𝐛𝐥𝐮

'·..On stream (Cblu)
Sai West

BLU WAS DOING A 24 HOUR STREAM, he was 18 hours in at the moment

BLU WAS DOING A 24 HOUR STREAM, he was 18 hours in at the moment.He was currently watching YouTube videos with chat/audience.

His girlfriend Sai just woke up from a nap, and she wanted some dick.Blu went on a trip without leaving her for high and dry for about a week.

She was upset but not angry just horny, when she seen he was doing a subathon.She got up walking upstairs to his set up.

She seen he leaned in the chair watching beyond scared straight."C'"she called out not to loud. "cblu" she restated. "blu"she yelled."CAMRIN!"She screamed making him take his headset off confused.

"Yea Sai"he yelled back, "why the fuck you streaming my nigga mute that shit I'm bout to come in the room"she yelled making him shake his head before muting his stream he heard her small feet slap there way into his recording area.

"You playing with nigga right blu, why the fuck would you stream right after coming from the trip nigga damn couldn't spend a hour with me nothing"she spoke angrily.

"I told them I was doing a sub-"

"I don't give a fuck all I was asking for was an hour bro, I didn't even get to touch you see you nigga your supporters were the first I understand that but I don't at the same time what about me?"she spoke making him feel kinda bad.

She tended to get emotional when she was too horny, blu knew this and caught on immediately. "I got 5 hours left bae"he responded making her roll her eyes as they started to water.

She left out making her way to the bathroom as he just sat there feeling bad.She wasn't going to unplug his stream she not disrespectful but she felt like going that route.

Instead she walked back in the room quietly he looked at her but she didn't look at him making him notice she was up to something.

She got on her knees making his eyebrows raise she put her finger over her mouth shushing him.He started shaking his head as she crawled under the desk.He leaned forward and moved closer to the monitor.
He looked down fake looking at his phone.

She stood there waiting for him to tell her go ahead, he spread his legs signaling her to just do what she do.

She pulled his dick out through the hole in his boxer, before moving her hands up and down watching it grow in her hands.

"Hold on chat I'm looking for this video"he spoke loudly so they wouldn't hear her.She licked him from base to tip before wrapping her lips around him.

He bit down on his lips as he as clicked on a one of buba100x videos, before muting himself."Fuck"he groaned lifting his hips up as he held down her head.

She gagged before trying to pull up, but he pushed down not trying to do to much on the stream.He let go as she choked while pulling his dick out her mouth.

He turned his camera off and typed in the chat that he was going to get pnut.

Sai stroked him as she sucked on his tip, "calm down"Camrin spoke pulling her head up.She stuck her tongue out while looking up at him.

He grabbed her throat as she started bob her head up and down, gagging as he touched the back of her throat.

She felt him rub her throat as he pushed her down feeling his dick threw her neck.It was getting messy spit and cum all over her face his lap and his chair.

He pulled up half way as he nutted slowly fucking her throat before pulling all the way out.She swallowed before licking him clean and wiping her face off.

"You just wanted to fuck, could have just said that get up"he spoke scooting his chair back before standing up. "Get on the chair facing the green screen and put your ass up"he stated as she got up.

He checked to make sure the stream was good before he lined himself up with her., she held her thong to the side.

He gripped her shirt as he pulled her back on his dick, "shhh you gonna wake pnut loud ass up"he spoke as grabbed her ponytail.

He stroked up as he kept a fast pace, "just like that hold on- yesss papi"she moaned as she threw it back on him at the same pace.

Shawty showing out she must have really missed me, Camrin though as he pulled her back towards him.

He gripped her neck as he kissed on her shoulders, her eyes rolled back as she moaned louder and louder.

"This all you wanted, this why you interrupted my stream"he spoke aggressively in her ear.She only moaned in response pissing him off just a little.

"You ain't hear me"he asked as he slowed his strokes digging deep in her stomach, he slapped her ass waiting for a response.

"Yes shi-it"she stuttered as he pulled out before pushing back in hard."im done"she whined as his dick was covered in her cum.

"Im not turn around real quick"