𝐀𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐭 𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐳𝐨 𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐚

'·..Apartment Tour(Kenzo Balla)
Jaiani Ashford

"SUP YALL ITS MY FIRST APARTMENT TOUR" Jai spoke into the camera kinda nervous because Kenzo was in the room he wasn't paying the girl no mind

"Featuring y'all favorite drill rapper, who happens to be my man and my man only"she smiled trying to show Kenzo on the camera.

"Get that shit out my face jai"he yelled, "bout to kick this nigga off the lease and put dudeylo on it"she spoke setting the camera up.

"Don't play with me jai for real"he mumbled sitting up off the only piece of furniture in their living room.Kenzo didn't wanna go furniture shopping and Jai social media check didn't come through yet.

"Bruh fuck imma do the tour while he gone dumb ass nigga"she grumbled as she was about to turn the camera off but Kenzo grabbed it holding down by his leg.

She confused on how he got up so fast without her hearing, "you bout to make me slide your ass, chill girl do your damn video I just I like my privacy you know how fans be and shit tryna make a nigga sound sweet mf I ain't sweet nun of that"he stated.

"Nigga they know you ain't sweet how you use to do me in the old videos they know you rude as hell and don't play that"I stated taking the camera and turning it off.

I put it on the couch before grabbing his hand and dragging him to the kitchen island."ugh Mr.Kenzo balla why you be so negative and mean"she groaned.

"Since you and your child has been stressing me out"he responded, "she only here because of you and she ain't here yet and you blaming shit on her"I stated rubbing my stomach.

"Do your fans even know you pregnant"he asked."They know somebody you mess with pregnant because somebody wants to people they gon be daddy but is so called private"I sarcastically spoke making him huffed and push me towards the counter.

"I'm pregnant!"I screamed making him just blank stare."girl I pushed you back on your back not on your stomach chill out wouldn't even think about doing something that hurt her fuck wrong with you Jai"he replied.

I shake my head before sitting on the stool, "your a hypocrite I'm bout to finish my video and tell them MY news"I stated fixing the island to set up.

"Can you grab my camera baby daddy please"I asked making him looking at me before walking out the front door.

I pouted before placing my head on the counter, he's so ugh didn't even wanna move in my with this nigga but it's "I gotta around my daughter 24/7 I gotta make sure she eat I wanna go to sleep when she sleep I wanna see when she woke".

Bitch what about me, I'm carrying her but honestly I think she's the only reason he likes me.I finally got up and got the camera and placed it on the counter.

"So I'm pregnant have been for a while with a little girl I'm doing this post apartment tour cause some of y'all already know cause of that fuck nigga"I spoke to the camera.

"Did I wanna get pregnant? No, Am I upset that I'm pregnant? no"I spoke "am I excited to meet my baby of fucking course now let's continue and you now know why we have a two bedroom"I stated shaking my head.

I finished the tour and uploaded the footage to my MacBook.The door opened to reveal Kenzo and like 6 other niggas.

"You serious right now?"I asked looking at them, "they ain't staying shawty chill"he stated as they all gathered by the counter.

"Damn fuck wrong with you sis"Cito asked making me roll my eyes.

"It's that damn baby"tg stated making me shake my head and stand up with my shit.I grabbed my car keys and threw on my slides.

"Get the fuck from by my door you bums"I hollered pushing these two niggas while opening the door."Aye jaiani get yo ass in here fuck is you going outside no blick stomach out wassup youngin"Kenzo yelled making me stomp by feet in frustration.

"I wish she come already so you can leave me the fuck alone honestly you blowing me fuck you worried about me for what"I yelled back.

He took a deep breath before telling them something, they all left and he pulled me in closing the door."why you acting like that is it still about the video"he asked.

"Nahh Kenzo just don't know why I'm here honestly"I stated."you know why you here cause you carry-"

"Your child I know but why am I- Jaiani Jai your supposed girlfriend doing here she's not even here yet I understand but it hurts it's only about her but what about me?"

"Ion know"

Id be sick if I was ha😭😭😭