𝐌𝐲 𝐁𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐭 𝐋𝐢𝐥 𝐌𝐚𝐛𝐮

'·..My boy (Lil Mabu)
Semira Bryn Romero

𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲: 𝐌𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐛𝐲 𝐁𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐄𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡

Semira walked down the sidewalk of Manhattan she was currently going out to eat with her friends.She didn't have a car so she had to get in a Uber.

She was about to walk into the restaurant when she seen her ex, Matthew, they broke up over some petty interview he did and he didn't see nothing wrong with it.

He glanced at her walking over but she tried to pretend she ain't say him, "Semira"he called before stepping in front of her.

"I'm looking at you Mira"he added, "yes mabu"she answered with an attitude.She was petty and didn't take shit lightly he knew that and he learned his lesson.

"Who you here with?"he asked he snapping her out of her thoughts."my friends"she spoke looking down at her feet.

Although she hated him at the moment she still loved him...she'll always love Matthew.She's known him since forever so after he gained fame and attraction she became confused on all the attention he was receiving from women.

"Can I talk to you about something?"he asked awkwardly, he was trying his best to keep his composure this is the first time he's seen her this close since they broke up and she look so good.

"About what us? If so I don't wanna talk about that right now"she spoke completely catching him off guard.

"You don't have to talk about shit just fucking listen"he snapped causing her to close her mouth and straighten up.

This newfound energy he just presented gave her a wave of what she hope is just chills."ok"she mumbled looking up at him waiting for him to talk.

"I know what I did was wrong at the time I thought it was harmless...and shit you know I'm not like that I don't even think about other girls"he started.

"My entire life has been, school, music and Semira-"

"Don't say it like-"she interrupted but was given a look from him that indicated he really wasn't finished.

"I've dedicated everything to you, my time, my loyalty and my fucking heart it's always been me and you, you and me whatever"he ranted making her feel bad.

He still was wrong but she shouldn't have left so easily, she just looked at him like she hasn't seen him in years.

"Im sorry for doing dumb shit, I learned my lesson just talk to me"he pleaded now squeezing tight on her hand that had his birthday in Roman numerals tattooed on her wrist.

He was about to speak until she just wrapped her arms around him completely melting into the fair skin boy.

He immediately put his hands around her head careful to not mess up her locs that were styles in a claw clip.

Semira knew him breaking up wasn't gonna last long...their obsession and need for each other was unhealthy they didn't care because they weren't hurting each-other most of the time

They were family, and family they created...the family they're gonna have forever the family they have control over expanding.Mabu loved her too much, Semira loved him too much.

She soon felt like they were being watched, she leaned up to see a group of young teens smiling and pointing in their direction.

"Lil Mabu!"The youngest looking one screamed pointing.Matthew never knew what the moment would be like when he got recognized in public he didn't think about it like this.

He pulled away holding onto to some part of Semira as he waved the children over taking quick pictures.She smiled at the cute scenario before he finished and pulled her into a small kiss.

Holding her head between both of his hands.He was inlove with her, especially the taste of her.He pulled away kissing all over her face spreading the lip gloss she had on her lips that were now on his.

She smiled at the actions as bystanders watch the scene.