𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐨 𝐒𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐭.𝐤𝐚𝐲𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤

'·..➭studio session (Kay flock)
Ayla Westfield
Smut

"Ard mud, we gone safety"dougie spoke dapping kay up as him and B-lovee left

"Ard mud, we gone safety"dougie spoke dapping kay up as him and B-lovee left.They just finished putting together brotherly love.

Ayla sat beside Kay, head leaning on the chair arm as she was sleep.Kay was finishing up a single he was about to release so he would be in the studio for a extra hour or two.

10 minutes later, Ayla was been awakened from her sleep because of her loud ass boyfriend."Kay shut the fuck up"she whined leaning up.

"Come mere' ma"he told her, the brownskines girl with blonde 32 inch lace front stood up fixing her black sweatpants and cropped tank top before walking towards her boyfriend.

Once she was close enough to him he reached for her pull her into his lap."what you was saying out your mouth"he whispered.

She ignored him and leaned forward to see what he was working on. "What song is this"she asked.He didn't respond to her due to him being distracted by the position they was in.

"Kay Kay"she called out, "it's a verse for a song with cblu"he finally answered.He wrapped his arm around her waist pulling her back.

He placed a kiss on her neck before he started to suck and leave little love bites and mark everywhere he could, he used his other hand rub over her clothed private area.

She moaned while unknowingly spreading her legs, he started to pull her sweatpants down before pulling away from her neck he pulled up her tank top to reveal her pierced boobs.

She helped him pull her pants off, he spread her legs on either side resting the office style chair, the girl never had on underwear when she was with Kay due to situations like this.

He licked his fingers before rubbing her pussy, her moans and his barely audible curses filled the room."Fuck"she moaned as he continued to abuse her clit with his fingers.

Pulling his fingers away, placed him in his mouth suck her cum and juices off, "you taste good mama, play with yourself for me"he spoke pulling out his phone.

He clicked the camera app setting the phone up, he placed the cup in front of the camera at an angle it could see everything except her exposed pussy.

He pressed play as she started to play with herself, "make yourself cum ma, okay"he spoke in her ear, "I can't Kay"she whined trying to grab his hand.

He slapped her hand, "hurry up before blu come"he stated wrapped a hand around her neck.

Ayla licked her fingers before moving them to her hole, she bit her lip in embarrassment as she started to finger fuck her self. She rocked back and forth trying to get off.

"Fuck ma stop moving"Kay groaned out loud, she smiled at his out burst and continued to do it, he lifted her up almost nutting at her actions.

He pulled his pants down his dick jumped up slapping against his lower abdomen, he lined himself up and let her sink down onto him.

She whimpered feeling him all the way inside her, he took a second before be started to move his hips fucking into the whining girl.

He legs became weak as they pushed closed, he wrapped his arms around her standing up and pushing her forward on the studio equipment not giving a fuck.

He fucked into her fast and with no pace just sloppy, he knew she liked it like that and he wanted to feel her cum while inside her.

"Mm im gonna come pa'"she moaned her face front and center in the camera.He hummed in response trying not to moan as he lifted her leg fucking her harder and harder as he was edging himself waiting for her to come first.

He felt a tight pulse around his dick, so he came inside her still fucking her his strokes just getting sloppier than before.

He fell back into the chair taking her with him, he pulled out of her as he felt her leak on his lap."you did good"he told her rubbing her back.

"you did good"he told her rubbing her back