𝐁𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐟𝐭 𝐃𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐢𝐞 𝐁

'·..Bottle Girl (Dougie B)
Sage

DOUGIE WANTED TO GO TO THE CLUB, why? That's what Kay, Lovee and Nas wanted to know

DOUGIE WANTED TO GO TO THE CLUB, why? That's what Kay, Lovee and Nas wanted to know.Dougie knew tho, he was going for one reason.

To see a bottle girl who worked there, Sage he didn't know her real name he ain't care though cause she didn't know his.

Sage looked forward to seeing Dougie on her Wednesday and Saturday shifts, she was only a bottle girl because her sister was a baby stripper at the club.

She immediately pipped up when she seen the familiar man on the floor going to V.I.P section.She had on the typical uniform.Black bodysuit with circle cut outs on different body parts with a high rising V cut out.

She held the bottle as she walked towards the section, her knee high right black heels clicking against the floor.It was barely heard due to the loud music and talking.

She walked up the lit up steps as their attention landed on her, Dougie immediately forgot what they was even talking about looking over the girl he's been coming to see for the past 2 or 3 weeks.

"Hi dougz"She spoke in a sweet but clear New York accent."Wassup ma"he responded standing up, the height difference wasn't drastic because of the heels she had on but he was still taller than her.

She liked that she had to look up at him, "I bought your favorite how long you staying tonight"she spoke handing him the bottle of 1942 Don Julio Anejo.

"What time you get off?"he asked, all he wanted was to take her home."I'm on overtime I been waiting for you plus my sister got a shift right now so I'm keeping an eye on her"She responded.

"You been waiting on me...why you ain't tell me"he said grabbing the bottle from her.She looked at him in disbelief this nigga dumb as hell.

"Ion got yo number and nor am I allowed to have my phone on the floor you know that"Sage explained touching the unknown chain around his neck it was new.

"When you get this?"She asked as he pulled out a a stack of 20's."Not to long ago, had to take it back to the jeweler that's why you ain't see it on me"he answered waving the stack in her face for her to grab it.

"I'm not taking all that"she mumbled pushing him out the way to see the rest of the group."Hey y'all"She greeted, being responded with wassup, wasgood, and basic gestures.

"Bruh this nigga came here for a girl"Nas clowned making all of them laugh, Dougie sucked his teeth "get off my dick"he mumbled rolling his eyes.

"You so sassy"she joked slapping his arm playfully, "you with the shit too"he asked looking her up and down.

She shook her head 'no' lying as she just smiled at him."follow me I wanna show you something"she spoke, "damn what about us"the same boy he spoke earlier.

"What's your name?"she asked "Nas"he responded... "yes nas I'm forgetting about y'all think..Dougie would get mad if I share"

Dougie grabbed my arm before pulling me signally me to stop talking to them, I waved before guiding him down to the floor area.

"Where we going ma'a"he spoke trying be funny but she looked back unamused, "ma'am is crazy, what if I called your ass sir don't make me feel old"she responded as she led him behind the curtain.

"You older than me I'm tryna show some respect"

"Dougie im dead bout to smack the fuck out you, don't make me mad look I was about to give you your pay back, no I'm reconsidering"she spoke making dougie shake his head.

"I just be playing, don't get mad at me Seriyah"He surrendered not even thinking of the name he just said out his mouth.

She stopped completely turning around, "how you know my name Dougz"she asked grabbing his face tightly."so it is you"he laughed make her mad.

She gripped his face tighter hurting his jaw. "Nas said that setty little sister work in here, and lovee said there go lil set when you walked up"he explained.

"I know your name cause of your brother, he always talking about seriyah and lani and I know lani so"He added.

I let go of his face and shrugged, "come on before I keep thinking about it and make it weird"I stated walking to the red room.

PT 2. Smut scene????