𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐟𝐭 𝐘𝐚𝐠𝐢 𝐁

'·..Side Chick (Yagi B)
Aryah Anderson

"BRUH ARY BRING YO ASS IN THE HOUSE"Yagi yelled out the window

"BRUH ARY BRING YO ASS IN THE HOUSE"Yagi yelled out the window."Leave me alone"I yelled back, I kept walking and I just seen him jump out the window it wasn't high so he didn't hurt himself.

He grabbed me, I tried to push him off but he grabbed me picking me up."don't embarrass yourself out here"he mumbled.

"You already embarrassed me enough, if you literally wasn't serious why the fuck would you continue to mess with me"I cried as he just dragged me in the house.

He dropped me at the front door opening it pushing me in, "why won't let me leave, you got a whole girl the fuck do you need me for"I yelled, "so what you worried about the wrong shit"he spoke shaking his head.

"the wrong shit, she talking about starting a family with you and you sitting right here yelling at me...this whole time I been treating you like my nigga and I been the side bitch the whole time"I hollered angry he ain't understand the hurt of being down for one person for about a year and they had some one they put above you the whole time.

He went silent, "you so dumb, I should I just fucked with mhady"I spoke trying to get him mad.His head shot up "you want me to slap you"he asked.

"Slap me if you want imma beat the shit out of you in here yagi"I responded scrunching my face."go fuck with him then you gon be the next bitch them niggas diss let me tell you that"He said walking to grab his phone than a gun from behind his tv.

"You gon really kill me yagi when you continuously let me invest my time into this "relationship" when I wasn't the one you were with the whole time"I explained.

"Yea imma kill you cause why you playing with me talking bout some I should have just fucked with mhady...like I won't beat the shit out of you"he yelled getting close waving the Glock around making me nervous.

"Yagi please put the gun down"I pleaded reaching for his hand.He grabbed me pulling me towards him holding me against him as the gun rested against my back.

I knew he wouldn't shoot nor hit me but I still became nervous around him when he raged."can you forgive me you ain't never been my side bitch everybody that matters knows you not a side bitch"he spoke.

"I am though yags, when they see me with you they never be like oh that's your girl they recognize her as your girl"I stated as I tried to pull away.

"You really gonna leave me?"he asked sitting on the top of the sofa.I just looked at him with a blank face, "go ahead bruh I'm tired"he mumbled getting up throwing the gun on the couch as he left the room.

I took a deep breathe before heading towards the door , I knew I was gonna cry so why was I doing this to myself.

The boy I've been playing the game of tag with for half of my life I've decided to just leave him...it just don't feel right.

I couldn't even open the door all the way before my emotions spilled, bursting out crying at the entry of his apartment is embarrassing but I've embarrassed myself even more.

I was feeling everything, regret,lost,rage,love,jealousy I was confused.I felt my body be engulfed into body warmth.He held me from behind as I broke down, this is why I always had mixed emotions.

He was always there, never not been a moment where he wasn't there."Aryah, I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm really sorry...I don't know what to tell you I've only ever loved you I only know how to love you so why do you think I would make you a side bitch you've never been pushed to the side when it comes to me"he stated wiping my tears.

"When have I ever talked about starting a family...I've only talked about it with you because you want to have children you know me well enough that I don't want children unless they come from you"he added.

"But I'm not gonna be your first"I cried, "that's not my baby aryah I've only had sex with that girl twice...and that was the time we were on break her story doesn't match up she's 8 months pregnant I didn't even know her for 8 months"he explained.

"You're my first everything...my first body, my first love, my first girlfriend, I caught my first case- I went to jail because I robbed that nigga for you, you my first everything and I want to continue that...my first wife, I want you to give me my first son my first daughter, I wanna buy my first house with you"he ranted.

"I've tried to get you pregnant multiple times...don't know where my damn baby at but I've been trying"he added making me just tense up in confusion.

Boy what-