𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐜 𝟏𝟎 𝐟𝐭 𝐒𝐡𝐚 𝐞𝐤

'·..Perc 10 (Sha ek)
Miasia Thompson

➭Perc 10 (Sha ek)Miasia Thompson

DING— 1 MESSAGE FROM Chalim📵

Chalim📵: come open the door

Asia♥️: why?

Chalim📵: man come open this fucking door for I wake your brother up

————

I got up and walked to the front door, I hesitated before opening the door.He ain't even say nothing he just stumbled into my house.

He was lil too quiet, he must have just popped something that means in about 5 minutes he gon be off the wall.

I sighed following him into my dark room, "come on sha take your shit off first"I reminded him.He turned around, he had on all black with a shiesty and a beanie on.

"Yea I know shawty"he mumbled taking his shoes off then jacket."Pants too if you think you getting in my bed"I said looking threw my bin of clothes he's left here.

I threw some shorts at him, I helped him due to him stumbling and shit."you okay?"I asked folding his clothes and putting them in my dirty clothes.

He just shrugged, I laid on the bed on my stomach as he started doing shit around the room.He started going through my shit.

"Yo what you doing!"

He slammed the bin shut, he bout to start that shit."Fuck my chain at?"he yelled back."first don't be yelling at me in my house"I spoke leaning up.

I heard something heavy drop on the floor before a weight was on my back."my fault"he mumbled biting my ear.

"Your so weird"I giggled pushing his head."I'm weird you the one that started that biting shit"He responded biting my cheek.

"I didn't"I lied flicking his lip.I saw him smile a little, "what you was doing outside at 3 in the morning"I questioned flipping over.

He moved my leg on top of his, "jamming, just chilling smoking"he answered rubbing my back.I nodded scratching his head.

No matter what we always clung to eachother together or not, he always came back I don't know if it's toxic or not it didn't feel like it we weren't mentally draining eachother we just co-existed I guess.

We broke up sometimes because we thought we were hurting the other person if suffocating them too much.

He was too considerate, the tiniest argument he would be like you want me to leave?I ain't tryna hurt you...but I did the same too.

"How many you take"

"Hmm? What you talking bout"he said confused."Perc's how many did you take"I stated in a duh tone.

"Two....I took two ten's basically a 20"He said quietly, he nodded rubbing the side of his face."You mad at me?"

"Nah you okay so I'm not mad you not outside wildin or nothing"I smiled to try and lighten the mood.

"I'm sorry for stressing you out and shit"he randomly said breaking the very short silence.I knew exactly what he was talking about but I don't wanna talk about right now.

"It's okay it wasn't you, you know that right"I reassured pecking his lips.He didn't know how to express emotions to a certain extent so me being very opened confuses him.

I got up walking to the bathroom, I turned to close the door he pushing it open more so he could walk in.I started shaking my head at him actions

"You gonna watch me pee?"I asked confused, he shrugged sitting on the little thing connecting the tub the wall.

I used the bathroom embarrassed, I wasn't uncomfortable just straight confused."Why you randomly pop up?"she asked for the second time.

"I missed my smoochie"he joked looking away from her."now imma smoochie, imma smack yo new bitch"She responded.

"You is my bitch been my bitch forever why you playing with niggas..."

"Don't start getting hype now jiggy man"she laughed as she finished up in the bathroom."You don't call me that dummy"he told her pushing her head causing her to jerk forward.

"Watch out with that"she replied slapping him.He picked her and body slammed her on the bed."bruhhh"she groaned tryna get from under him.

"Chalim"she mumbled out of breath, "get off me deadass"she added.He leaned up off her pulling her leg so she would fall but she grabbed the cover.

She fucked up her bed cause now her blanket and pillows was on the floor.She laid on the floor as Sha walked to the other side of the room.

She stayed on the floor cause she was tired, eventually falling asleep on the floor.Sha walked over to see her sleep on the floor, he ain't pick her up and laid her on the bed.

That dumbass got on the floor with her, he laid by her stomach and fell asleep.

😑ehhhhh it's aiiiiii