𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐟𝐭 𝐉𝐞𝐧𝐧 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫

'·..Highschool (Jenn Carter)
Amiya Delgado

AMIYA WALKED TO HER LAST CLASS, Tata trailing behind her like usual

AMIYA WALKED TO HER LAST CLASS, Tata trailing behind her like usual.I mean that is her half-brother but he didn't have to follow her around all the time.

"Since when you liked jen?"he randomly asked, "boy what is you talking about"she spoke confused, "that lil comment under pdl post since when"he stated.

"She cute"I mumbled opening the door to the classroom.He followed still even though this wasn't even his class.

"Welcome Ms.Delgado and her brother"My teacher said making the class laugh everyone knew tata never went to his proper class always mine after a few incidents they stopped caring as long as he kept his grades up and didn't cause disruptions.

"Awww your girlfriend in this class"he teased, "bitch I will hit you"I threatened pushing him before getting to my seat that's was front of Jenn and some boy.

Tata had to sit in the back, due to him not actually being in this class."Amiyaa"I heard Jenn sing tapping me.

I looked back hiding the smile on my face with a mug, "damn why you always do angry"she smiled, she moved her locs to the side as her head titling a little bit making me smile back.

She so fine it's not healthy for my eyes or my heart.

"What Jenn?"I answered turning fully around, "you ain't call me back last night wassup with that"she asked leaning forward smacking my head.

"This why I don't call you back why you hitting me girl"I stated shaking my head, "cause I can,let me see your scrunching ma"she shrugged.

"Now you asking for shit say please Ms.Carter"I mumbled turning around. "please can I see your fucking scrunchie Amiya Delgado"she restated.

I rolled my eyes and gave her the scrunchie off my arm, "was that so hard Amiya"

"You must love saying my name, you should moan it"I joked not realizing who I just said it to.The boy beside her started laughing, "she talking that shit"

"Why you talking like that"she laughed, i scrunched my face up and turned around.She gripped the Barbie ponytail I just got done yesterday.

"Jennifer I'm dead bout to make you run me a round"I yelled turning around and just swinging."A round of what fighting or fucking"she spoke smirking.

I rolled my eyes before registering what she said, "yo"I laughed standing up. "Ms.Delgado sit down"The teacher yelled making me snap towards her.

"this bitch on my hair"I mumbled before Jenn let go making me stand up straight and square up."run me my round right now"I spoke getting heated.

Jenn stood up fake squaring up, "I'm suspending both of you if you don't sit down right now"Ms.Hanson yelled, "damn"I laughed pulling my chair out sitting down.

I felt somebody by my ear, "I want my round later, if you know what I'm talking bout"Jenn whispered in my ear.My face was heating up glad I was brown.

I bit my lip and didn't say nothing, "you heard me"she added grabbing my face making me turn to where we was close as shit."yea I heard you"I spoke with a little huff.

"Don't make me come and find you after school ma" she spoke before I felt her move.I leaned forward placing my head on the desk and just smiling.

High School Crushes something else bruh...