𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲? 𝟐 𝐟𝐭 𝐒𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐊𝐞𝐞𝐦

'·..Sorry? (Sugarhill Keem)
Wyllow Montclair

WYLLOW SAT IN HER APARTMENT, alone because quan took kenzari to Lego Land

WYLLOW SAT IN HER APARTMENT, alone because quan took kenzari to Lego Land.He only did it because he wanted keem and her to have no excuse not to talk.

She laid out on the couch lonely, she has been with her son 24/7 since he's been born. She was growing anxious and depressed.

A knock on her door made her jump up she thought it was quan and kenzari but when she pulled open the door she was slightly disappointed.

"Why your face drop like that?"Keem asked pushing past her, "thought you was quan and ken"she mumbled back closing the door.

"They on the way back damn girl it's only been two days, and I haven't seen you outside yet suppose to use that freedom and be on the block shaking ass or sum"he stated as he got comfortable taking his shoes off along with a white shirt he had on.

He sat in a tank top and shorts, "come here, you know why I'm here I don't call you just to fuck you I wanna talk to you about you know"he stated hinting at something only she does tryna be funny.

"About kenzari right?"she spoke leaning on the door, "yea, I ain't mad at you just starting to see why I hated you in the first place"he stated making her eyes widen before she nodded titling her head down.

"I understand"I mumbled, "so what you wanna do I can be his dad or not or I gotta fight for it"he stated making her flinch...fighting for custody of my baby?

"You gonna try and take custody of my child?"she asked, "he's mine biological, now I'd be wrong and a deadbeat if I just say fuck him he not my son that's just like my nephew"he yelled.

"No! I would never talk down on you like that to other people nor would I ruin your reputation to make you seem like a bad person"she yelled back.

"Despite everything I still love you keem, not in a romantic way but I have always loved you I grew up with you I know you"she spoke leaning up.

"And you sitting here in my face talking about my child, you want him to be your son that fine your his dad no matter how you put it"she explained.

"That's all I'm saying bruh fuck"he yelled shaking his head after .She got up leaving the living room, he grew confused as he heard a door close.

The girl was overwhelmed honestly, she laid on her bed throwing her leg over her body pillow as she just laid there.

Keem got up walking into the very known bedroom that was white and purple, he sat beside her before rubbing her back.

"I love you too"he spoke trying to open up to her he wasn't tryna be too open he ain't like that shit."now you love me? After you just said something about hating me"she chuckled sarcastically.

"The feeling is mutual just like all the rest, hate, love the feeling when we both know we wanna fuck"

"Lust it's called lust dumbass"she interrupted making him glance at her with a mug making her shut up.

"That's what I thought, now let's work out an arrangement so you can do what you do you been raising him by yourself since you were a child you don't get to live my heart, you be stressed" he spoke moving her hair out her face.

"You did it by yourself congratulations you did it I watched you from the beginning you gave birth like a g wyllow you like that shawty.I applaud you"he spoke making her smile.

——————

"Keep ya ass ova there keep tryna be up under me yo"Wyllow groaned pushing keem,he ain't even budge she just realized where Ken got that from.

"Rakeeemm!"she yelled making him lean up and roll over."Fuck niggas tryna be nice and shit I ain't wanna cuddle with you anyway bitch"he mumbled making her huff then get up.

"Fuck out my house for real"she grumbled walking to the kitchen.She went through the fridge pulling food out for me to cook later when kenzari got here.

"Girl shut the fuck up just waiting for them to come back don't nobody wanna be alone with you"he hollered from the room making her set down the jar of pickles before walking back to the room.

"You wanna get beat the fuck up mr.movelook"wyllow asked throwing a spoon at him."if I hit you back you might report me to be petty lil dirty ass smooch"he responded making her face scrunch up.

"This how you be talking to yo girlfriend?"

"No it's how I talk to you- my baby mother"

It's a part 3 cause somebody bout to stir the pot 🫨