𝐋𝐢𝐥 𝐁𝐫𝐨 𝟐 𝐟𝐭 𝐃𝐝𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐚

'·.Lil Bro (Dd Osama )
Davina Jimenez

"DDOT AND DAVI here"Jstar yelled as we walked into dd's house

"DDOT AND DAVI here"Jstar yelled as we walked into dd's house.They were having a cookout cause it was the hottest day of the week.

"Surprised your momma let you out the house"Mel laughed hugging me. "Right not allowed to do shit she only let me come over here cause it's y'all"I laughed.

"But ddot be everywhere, shit crazy"I added shaking my head."jealousy girl shut the fuck Jo , it's cause you can't fight be getting your ass whooped"Darrian said laughing.

"My bitch never got her ass whooped, don't get popped ddot"

I looked over to see dd half naked walking upstairs from the basement."I know it's people in the basement why you don't got clothes on"I asked mugging him.

"It's family and gang down there don't get on me my heart"he smiled, "nahh but since when was that your girl"jay asked walking in making Mel nod her head.

I just smiled, "that's lil bro"I spoke messing with dd. "she playing with niggas right now"he spoke making his angry bird face.

"Yea I'm playing that's all me"I smiled pulling him towards me."that's why he been so happy lately"mel laughed.

He grabbed my hand as ddot was already gone down to the basement, he took me to his room.I walked in and it looked the same, notti still had his blue bucket of clothes it looked like they haven't messed with anything but his bed.

"Don't you know that bracelet that went missing, you know notti took that and hid it in a box"he laughed pointing to the box.

"Wow"I laughed sitting on his bed."I missed you"he smiled grabbing my face."I can tell"I said smiling.

"Put some sweatpants on David and a shirt cause you know, it's other mufuckas that's coming here"I stated.

"Ard nana damn"he mumbled before placing a kiss on my lips.He let go of my face and started rummaging through his clothes.

I got up throwing the folded up tank top at him, "hurry up deadasss"I rushed.He finished putting on his clothes walking right behind me.

His hand wrapped around my waist almost making me trip by how close he was, he started kissing all on my neck and side of my face.

I just smiled at the affection, we walked down the basement steps to see a bunch of teenagers sitting and standing around.

"Who that?"

"My sister dickhead"Darrian said slapping the boy in the back of his head.I laughed, "stop hitting people"I spoke as dd sat in his gaming chair.

"I ain't know you had a sister"Eva laughed nudging her friend, I knew her well I knew all their friends."Yea cause she be in the house and she don't really got social media cause of dd"Darrian explained.

"The fuck"Eva mumbled looking over at dd, "my heart come sit down"dd mumbled waving me over.I sat on his lap making ddot glance at us before looking at everybody else.

"Imma crack one of you bitches you try to be funny"he said as he finished rolling.I shake my head at him, he so overprotective like he not the little brother.

"Ain't nobody gonna get funny with Davi"Justin (Jayklickin) said slapping ddot with a caprisun.I just laughed at them, "if anybody say some to you let me know"dd whispered in my ear before biting my cheek.

"You so weird"I giggled cupping his face."yea whatever"he mumbled against my neck.

"I can stay over? Cause ddot is staying over"I whispered, "your mom said you can?"he asked."I'm
almost grown I listened to that lady for 16 years I need some freedom"I replied shrugging.

"Davina!"Darrian yelled, "what Ashley damn"I responded snapping my head towards him."We bout to go get in the pool and shit"he stated.

I nodded standing up, David looked at me weird."why you looking so fucking hard dd?"I asked as I pulled my black crop top off revealing my bikini top, I top my sweatpants off as David just continued to mug.

I realized he wasn't looking at me but the other mfs in the room, "aye dav I ain't tryna but him but you could do way better then dd"Malik mumbled making me shake my head.

"I'm good where I'm at lik' , so chill with that"I responded picking my clothes up and folding them up. They was all making they're way to the pool as I waited for David so I could do the same.

"If I smack that nigga id be wrong right dot?"I heard dd ask my brother making me purse my lips and pretend I ain't hear him.

"Go ahead slide that nigga, I'm right behind you"I heard ddot answer making me shake my head, these damn cocofelons.

I got in the water not trying to think about what's bout to go down.I was leaning on the edge as I let mt legs float to the top.

Malik was across from me just staring, making me close my eyes as they just moved around playing in the pool.

"Yo Malik hop out the pool real quick" Darrian spoke making me open my eyes and glance over."DARRI!?"I called out making him look over at him.

"What davi?"he answered, "fuck are you doing?"I mouthed making him shake his head and wave me off.I leaned up and turned around to lean on the edge of the pool.

"Dd get your ass in the pool"I yelled making him turn around quick, "damn nigga you good"I asked confused.

"Jit trippin"Jay laughed making me shake my head,I got and got out the pool cause I knew they was bout to trash that nigga.

I was a lil too late cause ddot pushed the nigga towards dd and he just swung just way too fast cause the nigga jaw just leaned.

"Don't hit em again dd stop stop"I yelled running towards him.I grabbed him pulling him away from the boy on the ground.

"Somebody take him to the hospital please"Justin spoke picking him up.

I placed my hand on David's face, "why would you do that"I asked looking down at his hands before looking back up at him.

"Never liked him mami and him saying dumb shit out his got me hot ion like that niggas feel comfortable saying shit like that in front of me ain't cutting it with me never will"he explained as I wrapped my arm around his neck.

I nodded before pulling his down for a kiss, I ran my fingers through his curly hair as one of his hands gripped my waist and the other one had my ass cheek.

"AYE NIGGA CHILL OUT THATS MY SISTER"