𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩 𝐟𝐭 𝐋𝐞𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐲

'·..➭fucked up (Lee Drilly)
Azaila Morgan

"GIRL SLOW DOWN"Maliya spoke taking the bottle from me

"GIRL SLOW DOWN"Maliya spoke taking the bottle from me. "It's a party I thought we was getting fucked up"I stated mugging my sister.

"Zai we been here for about 20 minutes can't you done drunk half a bottle of 1800...I ain't say stop I said slow down"she lectured. I know she my big sister but damn let me get drunk quick so I can shake my ass on the stage.

My sister shrugged and sat at a table taking shots as I finished the bottle, that's when I heard a make it rain by Travis porter

I glanced at my sister cause she know, I made my way to the circle with the bottle in my hand, "YOU WANNA SEE SOME ASS I WANNA SEE SOME CASH"I screamed along with the crowd of people.

I started throwing my shit in a circle, that's when the song mixed it bring it back. I passed the bottle to this fine ass boy. I bent over and started throwing that shit, I felt somebody grip my waist just straight stroking my shit.

I matched my rhythm with his, I felt multiple hands slap my ass and people just hyping us up.This when I felt myself being pulled up, "back the fuck up"I heard.

I stood up to see a face i ain't seen in a minute, he gripped the back of my neck and dragged me all the way outside.

"What I say I was gonna do to you when I catch you shawty"Lee spoke pushing me against the wall letting my neck go.

"Ion know you tell me"I laughed folding my arms. "you think niggas playing with you yo Azaila you got me fucked up"he spoke moving his locs out his face.

"You got me fucked up, bitch ass nigga boy fuck you for real and yo fake ass babymother"I responded furrowing my eyebrows.

"I'm bout to slap the shit outta you, deadass cause you believe everybody but me"he spoke stepping towards me.

"Lee get the fuck out of my face"I groaned trying to push him.He slapped my hand off him before grabbing my neck fully.

"That ain't my baby mother bruh, I wish yo sexy ass trusted me more cause that shit crazy"He spoke leaning down.

I looked up at him, "I do trust you pa, I just ion know it's just was so many people in my ear saying the same thing I just started to believe it"I spoke getting slight aroused by how he was holding me.

I tried to lean up to kiss him but he leaned back causing me to look confused.He let me go before checking his surroundings.

"Go in the house"he spoke pushing me towards the steps.I looked even more confused but I listened.I got in the house before I heard gunshots and glass shatter causing everybody to get low and start running.

I ran back outside but I ain't see lee, I started walking down when I heard police sirens.I seen a nigga with a ski mask on walking towards me.

I looked him up and down and immediately knew it was lee, "can you pee on my hands so we can leave"He spoke quietly.

I shrugged as he pulled me into an alley. "I'm not doing it outside I ain't got shit to wipe myself with"I complained.

"We bout to go home bro just do it"

——

"You finished in the bathroom pissy"lee spoke walking the bathroom. I looked at him as I stood there naked fresh out the shower.

"Get out"I whined covering myself, "girl I've done seen and licked every part of your body"He laughed grabbing my face.

"Ali"I mumbled as he started to grip my ass, "since when?"He questioned looking at the tattoo on my back.

"The day after we broke up it look good don't it"I smiled putting my hands under is shirt."yea turn around let me see it"

I turned around and he bent me over,"you so fine mama"he spoke, "eat me then pa"I smirked shaking my ass against him.