𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐭 𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐤𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧

'·..Our Mini me (Jayklickin)
Monroe Laurent
Slight smut

JAMORI RAN AROUND THE GARDEN, while his mother and father argued about some TikTok

JAMORI RAN AROUND THE GARDEN, while his mother and father argued about some TikTok. It wasn't some hostile shit just their relationship.

"Jay,Justin bitch quit playing with me"Monroe yelled at her baby daddy."Ard shh shawty"Justin told her. Justin got up and grabbed Monroe.

Monroe and Justin never dated but, they known of eachother through mutual friends.They started messing around at the block parties and just regular parties during the summer.

No one really noticed because they weren't paying attention to the two.Justin took Monroe's virginity he was experienced she wasn't, Justin liked that so he kept her around he fucked her everyday different positions, different attitudes and different tap outs.

I guess the countless condomless , pill popping , inebriated nights led to her getting pregnant.Jay wasn't mad at himself for getting her pregnant, he loved the idea of her carrying his child being the mother of his child.

He basically made the girl move in during her pregnancy, everyone was confused but they knew the two so well they wondered what Monroe was doing with someone like Jayklickin.

Monroe fell in love with Justin not Jayklickin countless nights she wished she would have gotten to know that side of maybe she wouldn't have had a baby with him.

He never intended on hurting the girls feelings, he didn't know she liked him so much, one day jay walked into the house and seen her crying while cuddle up to their baby.He immediately cut back on going out, drinking and leaving for multiple days at a time.

____

Monroe and Jay were cuddled up on the couch jay was laying on his stomach on her stomach in between her legs. Jamori their 13 month old son laid on his fathers back.They were at Jay's house sleep on the couch.

They were watching the movie, jamori was sat with his mom.Justin was on his phone finishing written a verse for their next session.

Dd walked in the living room loud as fuck, "Nahh y'all buggin..ohh have y'all met my nephew"He spoke, this annoying ass bitch must be live.

That's another thing nun of fans knew Jay had a son.

"No"she told dd pushing him away."Go ahead"Justin stated moving up pushing his son who was slightly on top of his head.

"It's not Amiri dick"He told them before pushing the camera in Jamori face, it was dark so they could barely see him.

"That's jay son not jstar"He stated pointing the camera to Jay who just flicked the camera off."His baby mother right here she don't fuck with social media tho"He spoke taking Jamori to the kitchen.

Justin leaned up off Monroe, he placed a kiss on her lips unexpectedly.Although they weren't together they still kissed on each other laid up under each others all they had was each-other at the end of the day they living for their son and each other.

She kissed him back although they were beefin cause Jay lied about going somewhere doing one of their rough nights with their mini me.

The little boy looked like both of them and acts like both of them, nonchalant like his father and stubborn like his mother.

"I miss you ma"he smiled kissing all on her face, "then you wouldn't have left when he was in here screaming his head off"Monroe mumbled pushing him off and on the floor.

"I'm sorry, you know ion be meaning to do it"He told her, her face lit up at him saying I'm sorry he wasn't the type to apologize so it meant something to her.

He started placing kisses on her shoulder and she let him, although that was his baby mother they rarely fucked due to their son, but when they had the opportunity to Justin always made it special for her.

"You want another one?"he asked pulling down her underwear, he had texted his little brother to come get his son for awhile that's why dd magically appeared offering to take Jamori.

"Don't get me pregnant again Justin"she moaned as he started to eat her out, "Can't promise you that"He joked pulling her body up to his mouth.

Completely just devouring her pussy, she was biting down on one of his mother decorative pillows cause she was moaning to loud.

He stood up picking the girl up, taking her to the small washroom, he placed her on the sink as he pulled his pants down.

No condom, no birth control, no plan B