𝐋𝐢𝐥 𝐒𝐡𝐚 𝐟𝐭 𝐒𝐡𝐚 𝐠𝐳

'·..➭Lil Sha (Sha gz)
Naomi Skai Michelson

"YEA YEA YEA"They yelled hyping me up as I got sturdy on live

"YEA YEA YEA"They yelled hyping me up as I got sturdy on live."Why that bitch just said she bout to pull up on me"I screamed before drilly bopping.

"Hurry up shawty, for I walk up that hill"I laughed stopped dancing and ending the live.Everybody else was still dancing until they seen Bando, Kenzo and tdot.

"KENZO GZ"I screamed jumping up and down, she smiled before hugging me."I heard you was bout to fight?"she stated.

I just nodded before ending the live, "yo lil sha where your other half"Bando asked walking up.I shrugged haven't seen sha in a few days.

"Where your roommate than?"Bando asked, "in his room"I laughed.That's when I heard somebody call my name, I pulled my ski mask down and zipped my jacket up.

"that's who you fighting, yo no lil sha you too small"Kenzo spoke pulling me back, "bitch be playing with me"I mumbled.

I moved around before three other bitches started walking up, "oh ok"I heard Kenzo get hype  squaring up I just laughed.

We got close and she was bout to start talking, I squared up and just started throwing them bitches.I felt ha try to drag me so I started pulling her down.

I got her on the ground before using my feet, I started stomping her out, "you dumb big bitch"I groaned kicking her before I heard my name being yelled.

"Watch out Naomi!"

I turned and this bitch running up on me, so I squared up again.I heard a gun cock back, "hit my bitch I dare you"

Bitch is crazy but I get it, I knew who it was.

He grabbed me by my hoodie and dragged me off to the side, "Fuck I tell you about that shit yo, stop wildin my nigga"he yelled.

He put his gun up before letting me go, "nahh cause you not bout to yell in my face"I spoke walking back over to the girl.

"Ain't this the bitch you got pregnant?"I asked before knocking the shit out of her, I straight slept that bitch.Bando started laughing.

"Get yo baby mother off the ground sha, for I kill that bitch"I spoke walking off, I went to sit down on the curb.

"Who told you that was my baby mother?"

"Your phone, the post, the evidence"I spoke pulling my ski off and unbuttoning my jacket."you know bitches be saying shit, she just wanted to get you hot"He stated.

"Everybody know yo body, they know how you move they just think you some silly lil bitch but you crazy"He spoke shaking his head.

"I ain't say girl cause it would sound wild"he added, I stood up looking up at him. I nodded and went over to the bench.

I stood on it so I was at his level, "you wanna be like me so bad"he laughed, I wrapped my arms around his neck and wrapped my legs around him.

"You acting weird, why?"He asked holding me."I missed you"I explained moving his locs to the side.

"Next time a bitch say some shit that involves you I'm shooting you and ha"I told him before kissing him."you just wanted a kiss this whole time"he spoke in a low voice.

——-

She loved sha everybody knew that, after the girl moved to RPT by herself because she got kicked out her stepmothers house she met him.

Leaning against one of the square structures by the deli smoking a jay, she was asking around about a missing dog.

Sha was the chill, nonchalant type he only talked to the mufuckers he liked.He spoke to her that day cause she looked sad and was crying.

He offered to smoke with her while walking around looking for the dog, sha just wanted fuck at first but he quickly grew intrigued of her hyper personality that night.

Everyday after that she spoke to sha even if he ain't speak back which led to them talking longing her following him around RPT like a lost dog.

The towers had a party to which she decided to go, she came out without her ski, or hoodie or baggy clothes.She caught a lot of people's attention not only cause she was new to the block cause she was fine as hell.

Sha for the first time followed her around watching her every move, she didn't act different she just looked different.

That's not what made sha fully cuff the girl it's the way she carried herself, defended herself and still was the most goofy, happy, energetic person he knew.

Everyone else thought the relationship wouldn't work cause they were too different.Sha calmed her down a little and Naomi riled him up.

Naomi fell inlove with sha way too fast but he didn't care he liked it.He like how he could randomly come to her apartment and she would stop what she was doing to pay attention to him.

She loved how even when she was doing the most random shit he would pay attention to her and just admire her.

He didn't know he loved her but everybody else knew, Sha couldn't go to long without the girl and people knew that.

Shit went down hill when other niggas found out about her, Oyquan, Pj Glizzy, Kyle Richh talked about her in songs, something along the lines of fucking sha gz girlfriend then "booming" her or she gonna be the next delilah.

When she got jumped by some sugarhill bitches, Sha was mad as hell, it's not like she lost.He made the girl fight every single one of them one by one in front of him.

Even now about a year lately they still together, they knew eachother too well.He practically was her guardian..she ain't use to have shit but he spoiled her without her asking.

She felt weird about him buying her stuff or even buying her food.She was small asf when sha first met her cause she could barely pay for food.

But that was lil sha.