CHAPTER 30 - ISAGI FAMILY

WORDS BETWEEN - - MEANS THOUGHTS

POV - ISAGI YOICHI

It was around lunch time when I saw that viral video about my girlfriend. 

Her own mother exposed her like that which just made me mad. 

-What type of mother does that?- For the next few days, all I saw was (F/N)'s name everywhere.

Ever since our date, every night, (F/N) and I would call each other to talk about our day. 

She has been busy even though it was the break but what could I say, she's an Itoshi so it sounds about right that she was busy.

There was only a few days before we had to go back to Blue Lock. 

I was having dinner with my parents when I saw the people on TV talking about (F/N). 

"I still can't believe that (L/N) (M/N) is a female. She plays like an actual boy." Mom said.

"I mean, she's pretty short for a boy and has a feminine face which proves that she's a girl." Dad answered.

Mom looked at me. "Did you know she was a girl?" She asked. I nodded subconsciously. 

"Yeah. That's why she's my girlfriend. Remember, you prepared food for our date." I said.

I didn't even notice I let the words slip until I heard mom and dad squealing. 

"YOU BOTH ARE DATING!?" They yelled. "Huh?"

I looked at my parents. "YOU SAID THAT YOU WE'RE DATING (F/N)-CHAN!" They yelled.

-Shit.- "Hehe." I rubbed the back of my head. 

"But yeah... We're dating." I confirmed.

"ASK IF SHE COULD COME OVER TOMORROW BEFORE YOU BOTH WOULD HAVE TO GO BACK! I WOULD LOVE TO MEET HER!" My mom yelled.

I sweatdropped but nodded. "Yeah sure. I'll ask her tonight." I said. 

"Have you met her dad?" Dad asked. "Yeah, I have. I met him during (F/N)'s custody battle between her mom and dad." I said.

"And how did that go?" Mom asked. I shivered. 

"It wasn't that bad. Just him saying for me to take good care of her." I replied. -More like threatening me.-

"And that, you better take good care of her! She seems like a good girl." Dad nodded. "She is." 

I smiled as I thought about her. I didn't listen to what my parents were talking about, my thoughts were just about (F/N). 

"Our Yo-chan is lovesick." Mom said. "But it's cute." Dad added.

"It truly is." With that, that brings us to now.

I was setting up the table while mom cooked us dinner and dad was cleaning the house. 

I got a text for (F/N) saying that she was 5 minutes away. 

"(F/N) IS 5 MINUTES AWAY!" I yelled. "OKAY! I'M DONE CLEANING THE HOUSE!" Dad shouted. "FOOD IS ALMOST READY!" Mom said.

When the bell rang, I went to get it while mom plated the food and dad took a seat.

"Hey, (F/N)." I greeted her. "Yoichi." She smiled. I pulled her into a hug and kissed the top of her head. 

"I brought fruits." I took it from her and held her hand. 

"That's nice of you. Come on in, my parents are waiting for you." I said.

She nodded but I saw she was nervous. -Cute.- "I'll be fine. I'm here." I said.

(F/N) took off her coat and shoes. "Sorry for the intrusion." I scanned her outfit. 

It was a cute crop top and jeans with a sweater over (or anything you would like). 

I led her to the dining room and once she saw my parents and smiled and bowed. 

"Thank you for having me. It's nice to meet you, I'm..." (F/N) was cut off.

"Itoshi (F/N), my son would not stop talking about you!" My dad said.

"It's nice to finally meet Yo-chan's girlfriend. I'm his mother, Isagi Iyo but feel free to call me Iyo." "I'm Issei. Nice to meet you." My parents introduced themselves.

I smiled at their interaction. "(F/N) brought us fruits." I said.

"Oh, you didn't have too." My parents smiled. We both smiled at my parents.

Dinner was light, we ate while having some nice conversations. 

"So, how did you meet? Like I know you guys met during Blue Lock." My moma sked. I looked the other way. 

"We met during the second selection. I was really interested in Yoichi's ego and in the end, I just developed feelings." (F/N) replied.

Mom and dad cooed at her words. 

"What about you, Yo-chan?" My mom looked at me.

"(F/N) acted differently than the people I've met so far during Blue Lock which made me interested in her." I answered.

"That's sooo sweet!" "It really seems like you both are made for each other." My parents squealed.

After dinner, we all pitched in to help clean up. 

Mom and dad wanted to go on a walk so (F/N) and I joined them. 

It was a nice night, not too cold or hot. After the walk, I walked (F/N) back home to her new house.

"You can come by anytime, (F/N)-chan!" My mom said. She smiled at my parents. 

"Alright. Thank you for tonight, Iyo-san, Issei-san." (F/NO) thanked them. 

"It was nice meeting you, (F/N)-chan." My dad said.

Mom and dad both waved bye to us and we both started to walk away.

On the way to her house, we started to talk. When we arrived, she looked at me kissing me on the lips. 

"Thank you, Yoichi for everything." (F/N) thanked me. I held her shoulders. 

"I should be saying that to you." I said as I smiled at her. 

"Let's continue our careers together, alright?" I asked. She nodded and gave me a quick peak.

"Of course. I'll see you at Blue Lock." She said. "Yeah." I nodded.

As I watched her walk to the front door, she turned around and smirked. 

"But I'm still going to be better than you. Now and always, Mr. Egoist." I smirked back at her.

"We'll see about that." I challenged her. I waved at her as she entered her house. 

As I was walking away, I felt glares towards me so I looked at the direction I felt them coming from. 

It was coming from (F/N)'s house and I saw her dad, Sae, and Rin glaring at me which made me shiver. 

-They definitely hate my guts.- I forgot they hate me. I sweatdropped.