CHAPTER 10 - TRAINING WITH THE ITOSHIS

WORDS BETWEEN -   - MEANS THOUGHTS

3rd POV - AUTHOR

Rin and (F/N) were on the training field, playing soccer together while their other teammates tried to get a match for them to advance to the next stage. 

Since it was just the 2 of them, (F/N) didn't wear a binder and was able to play freely without any worry.

"You know, you play way better without a binder." Rin said as he tossed his little sister a water bottle. 

"Of course. I'm able to breathe easily and I don't have to worry about trying to deepen my voice." 

(F/N) squeezed her water bottle after replying using her normal voice.

"I like your normal voice. Your deep voice 100% does not match you." Rin commented.

"Duh! I'm a girl so of course it won't match my face." (F/N) said.

During training, Rin mainly played as a striker with (F/N) being an all-rounder which is also one of the reasons why she is still a part of the Blue Lock project.

"Damnit. Can you not be good and let me score?" Rin grumbled.

"Nah. That'll ruin my pride." Rin irked at his sister who was playing as a goalie. 

"Eh? You're a girl, (M/N)-kun?" A voice asked.

Both siblings froze. "Bachira-kun..." The said girl started.

"If you're worried I might tell someone, just know I won't." The boy said. Both Itoshis sighed in relief.

"Though, I will get to know the details. It's only fair." Bachira continued. Rin and (F/N) side eyed each other. 

"Fine. But that info also stays between us." (F/N) said.

"Alright!" Bachira nodded. "But, I'll tell you after." She continued.

"So you both were playing by yourself. Let me join too!" Bachira said.

"Huh? You'll only get in the way. Go away." Rin frowned.

"Eh? You let's (M/N) or whatever her name is but not me?" Bachira came close to the duo. 

"Is it because you guys are dating?" He asked. The siblings looked at him and then at each other in disgust. 

"Ew! Why would I date this emo kid!?" (F/N) yelled. "Why would I date my sister!? AND I'M NOT EMO!" 

Rin paused and looked at Bachira. "You both are siblings!?" Bachira shouted.

"RIN-NII!" (F/N) elbowed him. "No wonder you guys are close. Why the different last names?" Bachira asked.

"Save it for later." The female walked away. Bachria came close to Rin. 

"You started your soccer to defeat your brother, right?" The former asked.

"So what of it? I told you to leave us." Rin snapped.

"It's the first time I see someone who seems lonely while playing soccer." Rin irked. 

"You wanna start something, mushroom head? Are you blind too? Cause I have my sister here with me." Rin pointed out.

"I wanna play against you both. This will be lots of fun between all of us." Bachira commented. "Ya right." Rin rolled his eyes.

As all 3 of them played, Bachira thought that his words were melting Rin's heart. 

"Let's go, one more!" The brown and yellow haired boy said. After juking the shorter male, Bachria smiled. 

"Getting serious now?" Bachira asked.