CHAPTER 28 - COURT

WORDS BETWEEN - - MEANS THOUGHTS

3rd POV - AUTHOR

When (L/N) (M/N) was on her way home, she was stopped by what seemed to be her lawyer. 

(I don't know how this works so please bear with me) 

POV - MOTHER (L/N)

"(M/N)-sama. I had just received a court order from the judge who worked on the case of your divorce." I was confused.

"For what? It's been 10 years since my divorce." I said.

"It's regarding your custody of Itoshi (F/N)." He said. I glared at my lawyer. 

"It's (L/N) (M/N), for your information. Itoshi (F/N) is long gone." My lawyer sighed. 

"This is the reason why Itoshi (D/N) sent this to court now. Let's go somewhere so we can talk about this." He replied.

My lawyer and I ended up at my apartment. 

3rd POV - AUTHOR

"So (D/N) decided to try and win custody over (M/N) after finding out that (M/N) was (F/N)." The woman said.

"Yes, he believes that this is all because of your hatred towards having a daughter." The man nodded. (M/N) scoffed.

"Yeah, it's all because I didn't want to have a daughter. That's why I made (F/N) change into (M/N)." She replied.

"That is where the problem lies." (M/N) shot up from her seat. 

"I DON'T CARE! HE DECIDED TO STEP IN NOW WHEN (M/N) IS AT HIS PEAK OF HIS CAREER! THE COURT HAD SAID THAT (M/N) BELONGS TO ME NOW! IT'S TOO LATE!" She yelled.

The lawyer sighed, done with the woman's bullshit. 

"This is the paper. I'll be leaving now. The date of when you are to appear in court is stated on it. You better show up and tell the judge your side of the story to keep (F/N) in your custody." He said.

The lawyer got up and left the apartment.

(M/N) sat down and read the paper over and over again. "(M/N)...." The woman muttered.

The rage in the woman's eyes was clear as day. 

She sat there, waiting for her son to come home and when he did, she was going to give him a piece of her mind.

"I'm home." (F/N) called out. "(L/N) (M/N). Have a seat." The woman replied.

When the said male walked into the living room, the woman looked her son right in the eyes. 

"What did you tell your dad?" The woman demanded.

(F/N) had no clue what her sorry excuse of a mom was talking about.

"What are you talking about?" She asked. The older woman stomped her way to her son and slapped him across the face. 

"YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT! WHY IS YOUR FATHER ASKING TO GAIN FULL CUSTODY OVER YOU AFTER ALL THESE YEARS THIS SATURDAY!" She yelled.

When realization hit (F/N), she started to laugh while on the floor due to the impact of the slap.

"I never knew dad was that quick on doing so." She commented.

"WHAT DID YOU TELL HIM!" (M/N) asked. (F/N) looked her mother right in the eye. 

"How you made me hide away the Itoshi (F/N), that's all. Rin-nii and Sae-nii probably did the rest of the story telling to dad." She replied.