CHAPTER 6 - 1ST AND 2ND SELECTION

WORDS BETWEEN -  - MEANS THOUGHTS

POV - (L/N) (M/N)/ITOSHI (F/N)

After entering the doors behind Ego-san, we had to line up and sign a letter of consent. 

After signing it, I stayed with Reo and Nagi until we were loaded into buses to the Blue Lock facility. 

I looked up at them. "Do you think we might get separated?" I asked. Reo and Seishiro looked at me.

"Why would they?" Reo asked. "I don't know. It's just a gut feeling, you know?" I commented.

Reo wrapped an arm around me. "Nah! You're probably overthinking it." He smiled. "I guess." I muttered.

When the bus stopped, we all got off. The facility looked like a box in the middle of a forest. 

There was also a lady standing at the entrance.

-At least there's a girl around here.- We all lined up in front of the door and the lady with pink hair. 

Sad part was, we got our phones and wallet confiscated. 

I looked at Seishiro to see his reaction and saw how he sulked in line. I left out a giggle. 

"It's gonna be fine, Seishiro." I said. "But I was almost at the final level." He complained.

I patted his back since he was tall as a giant. 

"When we get our phones back, we can play together. How does that sound?" I asked. His eyes shone bright. 

"Ok." He nodded. Once I made it to the front of the line, the lady looked at me. 

"Next, (L/N) (M/N)." She handed me a uniform while looking at me.

"Please head to the room indicated by your uniform's letter. Change into your uniform and then stand by." She said. I nodded. 

"Thank you, uh..." I trailed off. "Oh! Teieri Anri!" She smiled.

I smiled at her. "Nice to meet you, Teieri-san. Thank you." I said.

"No problem, (M/N)-kun!" She smiled at me with some blush coating her cheeks.

I turned to look at Reo and Seishiro. "I'll see you guys later." I waved at them.

"Yeah! We'll see you later." Reo smiled. "See ya, (M/N)." Seishiro waved.

I walked through the doors and looked at the uniform in my hands. 

-I'll head into the washroom to change before heading into the room I'm assigned too.- 

After changing into the washroom, I went to my room.

I looked at the uniform. -Team W. 137?- Once I stood in front of the door, it automatically opened and I looked right inside. There were 11 other dudes. 

They looked at me like I was their food. Not gonna lie, I was scared. Most of them stood over 6 feet! TALLER THAN NAGI!

I walked in and opened an empty locker and placed my things in. 

"EHHHH!? WHAT'S A MIDGET LIKE YOU DOING HERE!?" One yelled.

"AREN'T YOU ON THE SHORTER SIDE FOR A BOY!?" The other shouted.

"NO MUSCLES!? ARE YOU SHITTING ME!?" Another stared at me.

I closed my eyes and took a few deep breaths. -This is gonna be a long few days.-

*Major Timeskip To The End Of The 1st Selections Cause Nothing Interesting Will Happen With (F/N)*

After defeating all 4 teams during round-robin matches, my team had to do extra physical training before the 2nd selection.