CHAPTER 14 - ITOSHI SAE

WORDS BETWEEN -   - MEANS THOUGHTS

POV - (L/N) (M/N)/ITOSHI (F/N)

Ever since I left to watch the game at the sidelines, the game ended real quick, making me shocked. 

I watched all the boys fall to the ground once the world selected players left the field. 

I made my way to Rin-nii but as I rubbed his head, he slapped my hand away and glared at me.

"Don't fucking..." Once he saw me, he stopped and looked at me softly. "(F/N)..." He called out.

"I'll let you calm down. I'm always available to talk." I said.

After the boys and I went to get cleaned up, Rin-nii approached me in the cafeteria to talk. 

"Sorry. I was just pissed." I looked up at him after swallowing the food in my mouth.

"Why are you apologizing? I knew you were pissed off and I just wanted to comfort you. Don't worry about it, Rin-nii. Have you eaten yet?" I asked.

"Yeah, I ate and then came to look for you. Let's head back to the rooms?" Rin-nii asked.

"Sure." After returning my tray, we made our way to our shared room.

"I hate sharing a room with mostly boys." I sulked before we walked in. 

"I know. I don't like the idea of having my little sister surrounded by dudes too." He said.

"Aww. You care about me!" I smiled.

Rin-nii looked to the side embarrassed. 

"Of course. You're my little sister. I didn't get to be the best big bro since mom and dad's divorce." He explained.

I smiled softly. "Thanks, Rin-nii." I said.

We both walked in and went to our own beds. My bed was beside Isagi-kun's and Bachria-kun's. 

After going under the covers and curling into a ball, I went on my phone since I traded my goals for my phone. 

-Please God, let my cramps go away. Out of all the months I get my period, why when I'm at Blue Lock?-

For the next few days, Ego-san made all of us learn English as if we were to become professionals, we would need to know some English. 

"How do you know this much English, (M/N)? You're fluent." Bachira-kun asked.

"My mom placed me in advance schooling and classes." I explained. "Ahhh!"

Both Rin-nii and I were bombarded by questions for Bachira-kun, Aryu-kun, and Tokimitsu-kun. 

I was able to help and teach them while Rin-nii on the other hand... 

"ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! JUST HOW LONG IS HE GONNA MAKE US DO THIS FOR!?" He snapped.

He slammed the table, making Aryu-kun bite his tongue. 

"AHHH! STOP!" Tokimitsu-kun yelled.

"OUCH! I bit my tongue." Aryu-kun complained. "Aimu sorry! Abe souri! It's extremely regrettable!" Bachira-kun yelled.

I sighed and looked at Isagi-kun who was wearing earphones to train his ears to learn English. 

"The second selection had come to an end. All members who advanced to the 3rd selection have now been guaranteed."

I looked up at the screen. "It's over." "We're finally moving on." "I was getting tired of studying." Everyone had something to say.

-I was getting tired of being surrounded by you guys. 

"Please wear your training suits and head to the central joint room." Ego-san explained.

After getting our suits on, we started to head to the joint room.

-Thank goodness I'm back to normal.- I thought.

"Altogether 7 teams with 35 members have successfully advanced. Members will be admitted in order that they have cleared the section." Ego-san explained.

"7 teams, huh? Looks like a whole lot of people failed." Isagi-kun said.

-I hope Seishiro and Reo made it.- I thought.

"1st team cleared, please enter." As we entered, we waited for the other teams to enter. 

"2nd team cleared, please enter." Ego-san continued.

When the door opened, I saw Seishiro, Chigiri-kun, Barou-kun, and 2 other players. 

"Seishiro!" I smiled and jumped on his back. He gave me a small smile and held onto me.

"(F/N)." I heard him whisper. "It's good to see you. You too, Chigiri-kun, Barou-kun." I smiled.

"You guys..." We all looked at Isagi-kun. 

"Why do you look so relieved, Isagi? Don't tell me that you thought we wouldn't make it." Chigiri-kun said.

I sweatdropped. -I also thought you didn't make it.-

"Uh.. NO! That's not..!" Isagi-kun was cut off.

"You bastard, you were really looking down on us! You cocky..." Barou-kun said.

"Still treating us like a supporting cast, huh?" Chigiri-kun asked.

"Eh!? That's not it, I'm really happy to see you guys again. Also, you seem really close, Nagi, (M/N)." Isag-kun said.

I smiled and jumped off of Seishiro's back.

"We're best friends. We go to the same high school. Along with Reo." I explained.

"Ahhh! I see." He nodded. -Now that Seishiro is here, now all we have to do is wait for Reo.- 

As the other teams started to pile in, I didn't see Reo which got me worried. 

-Did he get eliminated?- But there was one more team so I still had hope.

There were a lot of players I knew, but not personally. When Team 7 came in and I saw Reo, I sighed in relief and also jumped on his back. 

"Reo!" I greeted him. "Hey, (M/N)! It's good to see you after everything!" He smiled.

I smiled down at him as he held me up. "Yeah. I missed you. I was able to see Nagi but I wasn't able to see you." I said.

I felt his hold of me tighten. -So I was right. There was something that went down between the 2 of them.- 

"That is the last of those who advanced to the 3rd selection." Ego-san concluded.

Isagi-kun, Bachira-kun, and Chigiri-kun were able to fight some tanned kid when Ego-san started to talk.

I knew the bowl-cut man talked a lot so I started to zone out and I could tell and Reo knew I was zoning out. What caught my attention was... 

"Japan National U20 Team vs. Blue Lock Select 12 Member Team. If you win this game, Blue Lock will hijack the Japanese U20 team." Ego-san started again.

All my mind was focusing on was the game that was to happen next week. I felt excitement creep up my spine. 

"The current Japanese National U20 team you will be facing will have a new addition." I was curious about who it was.

I know how the U20 team plays as I have been watching them since the start of my middle school years. 

I know all their cards and players like the back of my hand so the match won't be that hard. 

People could even call it fan behaviour. I wouldn't mind. "Itoshi Sae will be making his way onto the field with them." The man said.

I felt the world around me stop. I whipped my head to Rin-nii who was looking at me in shock. 

-I was going up Sae-nii already?- I thought.

I felt some tears gather around my eyes. -I'll finally get to meet him too.- 

"Look at that, (F/N). Not only did you meet Rin but now you get to meet Sae." Reo said.

"Y-yeah." I stuttered out. I'm happy I got to join this program.