CHAPTER 24 - REUNION

WORDS BETWEEN - - MEANS THOUGHTS

POV - FATHER ITOSHI

It was after the game when I went to go look for my sons. 

I first met up with Sae to see how he was doing.

He seemed fine, even after the loss. We were able to talk for a little before he left with his team.

I then went to look for Rin. As I was walking through the hallways, I finally found him walking with another player with brown hair.

-Oh, that's the kid I saw that seemed really close to Rin. (L/N) (M/N).- 

That's when it hit me, (L/N). The last name of my ex wife. -Seems like that's her kid with her new man.-

"Rin!" I called out. The 2 looked back. 

When I made eye contact with the shorter male, I felt my eyes widen. -(F-(F/N)!?- "D-dad..." She stuttered out.

It was her, my one and only daughter. She made a dash towards me. 

I just opened my arms and when she crashed into me, I held her tight, like if I were to let go she would disappear.

"(F/N), oh (F/N)." I muttered. I felt her tears staining my shirt. I opened my arms for Rin to join.

When he joined, we spent the next 5 minutes hugging while listening to (F/N)'s cries. 

Once she calmed down, us 3 Itoshis sat down on a nearby bench.

"(F/N), what happened? Why are you dressing up like a boy? Dyed your hair and have it cut shorter than normal?" I asked.

I kept throwing questions at her. I needed answers, answers and proof that I need so I can bring it to the judge and win custody over her.

"Dad, calm down. I'll explain everything to you from the day I got to live with her." (F/N) started.

When my daughter started to spill everything about her life with my ex-wife, I was left sick to my stomach.

I couldn't help but let a few tears leave my eyes. 

"I can't believe I let all this happen... I'm such a bad father." I muttered.

I placed my head in my hands. I felt Rin and (F/N) hug me.

"No you're not, dad. Never was never will be. Either way, look at me now. I got to meet new people, play soccer on the big pitches, reunite with you, Rin-nii, and Sae-nii." She said.

"Also fall in love." Rin piped in. "SHUT IT, RIN-NII!" (F/N) snapped.

I looked up at the 2 to see them shouting at each other. 

"Fall in love? My baby girl had a crush?" I asked.

"You bet, dad. Might as well consider them dating. I always see them flirting." Rin said.

"WHAT!? NO! DAD, DON'T BELIEVE HIM!" (F/N)'s face was twining with a tomato. 

"Who is it?" I asked. "DAD!" She whined.

(F/N) was whining and blushing like crazy. "It's Isagi Yoichi." Rin answered. I widened my eyes.

"The kid that scored the last goal?" I asked.

"Yeah. Either way, I don't like him." Rin answered. 

"You're just being salty, Rin-nii!" (F/N) said. "He seems like a good kid." I said.

I patted the youngest's head. "You better tell me, Rin, or Sae if he hurts you." I said.

(F/N) slapped my shoulders. "He's not gonna hurt me either way." She muttered.