CHAPTER 7 - ITOSHI RIN

WORDS BETWEEN - - MEANS THOUGHTS

POV - (L/N) (M/N)/ITOSHI (F/N)

It didn't take me long to complete the 2nd selection 1st stage. 

As I walked through the hallway and entered through the doors, I was met with Rin-nii. It was just us two.

I looked up at the board posted on the wall. 'Move forward in teams of 3' it read. For some reason, I got nervous.

"Uhm..." I started. "Just don't hold me back, you lukewarm midget." Rin-nii snapped. I was confused as to why he was acting like that. 

Back when we still lived together, he was all sweet and outgoing. "Rin-nii..." I stopped.

My eyes watered a little. He whipped his head in my direction. 

"What the hell is wrong with you? I'm not your brother. I just have an older brother and younger sister." Rin-nii said.

"It's me, Rin-nii. I'm your younger sister, (F/N)." I switched to my normal voice. 

Once realisation hit Rin-nii, he slowly came up to me and hugged me.

"(F/N), why are you here? Why are you dressing up like this?" Rin-nii kept asking me questions and all I did was cry in his chest.

We stayed like that for a few minutes before I backed away.

"Ever since mom and dad got divorced, mom made me crossdress and changed my appearance to be a replacement for you and Sae-nii. I still play soccer because it reminds me of you guys. It was the only thing I have left of us." I explained.

I watched as Rin-nii clenched his fists and jaw. I smiled up at him.

"But don't worry! Since I became a 'male' I got to meet you again, Rin-nii. You have no idea how much I missed you and Sae-nii." I said.

"Can you please not mention him?" Rin-nii muttered.

I looked up at him in confusion. "Huh. Why?" I asked, Rin-nii told me everything.

"After he returned to Japan after leaving for Spain, he challenged me to a match. If I were to lose, our dream would be over. I tried my hardest, for the both of us, but he was just stronger back then. Now..." 

Rin-nii's face got dark. "I want to beat him." He finished.

-A lot has changed after the divorce, huh?- "I'll help you then, Rin-nii. I'll help you get revenge because not only was it your dream, it was our dream." I smiled.

I patted his back. "Thanks, (F/N). You're just the same as ever, huh?" He asked.

"Besides my appearance, then of course!" Rin-nii let out a small smile.

We both sat down on the floor. "Well, tell me. Anything interesting that happened in your life?" He asked.

I told Rin-nii about life with the old hag and school. Along with my friends, Seishiro and Reo.

"Oh, they're also here? Well, I'll see how good they are then." Rin-nii said. I turned smug. 

"You better watch out, they're pretty good." I explained. He smirked.

"Not as good as me though." He smirked.

"Hey! But just know that we're on the same level. I'm just as good as you are! Don't underestimate me." I said.

"Alright then." He shrugged. "And together, we will 100% defeat Sae-nii." I grinned. "Ya."

What we both forgot was that there were cameras in the room.