CHAPTER 26 - GIRLS DAY

WORDS BETWEEN - - MEANS THOUGHTS

POV - TEIERI ANRI

I waited for (F/N)-chan at the mall. A few minutes later, I heard a voice call for me. 

"Anri-san!" A voice called out. I turned around and saw the young girl but she didn't have a mask on. 

She was wearing a pair of cargo pants with a button up under a cardigan and a tie. 

It looked feminine yet masculine.

"Sorry if you had to wait for a long time. Some fans stopped me." (F/N)-chan said. I smiled. 

 "I just arrived a few minutes ago. Nice hair cut, it suits you well." I complimented her. "Thank you, Anri-san."

I latched my arm around (F/N)-chan's. "Come on, let's get the part on the road." I said.

We both went to all the stores in the mall, we went on a crazy shopping spree.

When going into a store and walking out, we always had a bag to bring out. 

In conclusion, we had a lot of bags filled with a lot of things. 

I convinced (F/N)-chan to buy more girly clothes which she agreed on. 

I had to make sure it looked like I was buying the clothes for her because she was getting stopped by fans.

The fans wanted her autograph and a picture. Some even asked questions. 

"Are you single, (M/N)-kun?" "Is the woman you're with your girlfriend?" They asked.

I saw the said person sweatdrop. "Her? My girlfriend? Don't get me wrong, she's a lovely person but no, she's not my girlfriend." She replied.

(F/N)-chan was able to divert the topic to something else and after a while, her fans had to go. 

"Thank goodness." She sighed. I patted (F/N)-chan's back. 

"Good job at handling the confrontation." I commented.

"Barely, Anri-san." She muttered. After that, we went to get lunch together. While we were eating, (F/N)-chan decided to drop the bomb.

"I'm dating Yoichi now." She announced.

I spat my drink and looked at her in shock. "YOU'RE DATING..." I was cut off. She placed a hand over my mouth. 

"Quiet down, Anri-san. Don't want the whole world to know right now, right?" She asked.

I nodded as she took her hand off. "But, I just can't believe it!" I started to squeal.

"I can't wait for you guys to get married and have kids!" I continued.

"Anri-san!" (F/N)-chan's face was red as a tomato. "Hahaha! I was only joking. Or am I?" I questioned.

I kept teasing her as we ate. After leaving the mall, we decided to crash in my house. 

"Why not sleepover, (F/N)-chan?" I asked. "Sleepover? I never had a sleepover before." I was shocked.

"Was it because of your mother?" I asked. "Yeah." She nodded. I grinned. 

"Call your mom and tell her you will be sleeping over at Nagi-kun's house. Say that the team all crashed at Nagi-kun." I said.

(F/N)-chan snapped her fingers at me. "Great idea!" She grinned.

After, the younger female walked out the living room to make the phone call and when she was done, she walked in.