Chapter - 26

Recap: Yami and Nive start have heart to heart conversation that begins the bloom of their friendship.

*****************

Yami and Nive returned home and saw the home was empty like they left. The two elder ladies were yet to return home. Nive was worried for them but Yami was her cool and walked towards the kitchen and grabbed juice for her and Nive. 

Nive: Are you not worried ?

Yami: Wait for them to return and you will feel bad for worrying on them. Don't underestimate them. They are anything but innocent. God knows they are capable of selling this whole city. Sit with me on the couch and get ready to see their attrocity.

Nive shrugged and sat on the couch next to Yami. They were watching some series on Netflix sipping their juice. Hearing the creech of the tyre Yami gestured Nive to look towards the entrance. Now it was Nive's turn to be shocked looking at the ladies who entered wearing new tops and coolers. They had got their hair straightened and were carrying shopping bags in both their hands.

Yami pushed the chin up for Nive to close her mouth and chuckled at her reaction.

Yami: Oldies, did you leave some for others to shop or not ?

Jaya: Yaru di oldie ? ( Whom do you call old lady ?) We are young until we have grand children. After seeing our children, the way they are living we are sure that we will not turn old anytime soon so we are anything but old.

Madhu smirked and dumped the bag on Yami's lap taking the juice from her hand.

Madhu: Neenga enna panninga ungalukku juice. Po poi swiggy la food order pannu. Nanga romba tired ah irukkom. ( What did you both do that you want juice now ? Go...go and order food from swiggy..we are tired to cook )

Nive: They are rocking..I swear we could never see cool women like them.. I m loving them.

Yami: Ayayo....No, you made a terrible mistake and reap what you sowed now.

Before Nive could respond she was engulfed in a hug by both Madhu and Jaya who was now dramatically crying over Nive's shoulder.

Madhu: finally we got a pure soul who could understand us. Atleast we will die in peace. Nive, we are happy that atleast we have you to cry over if we are dead. 

Jaya: We were yearning for someone to love us when all our children abandoned us.

Vimal who returned home early saw the scene and took a step back shaking his head and reached the garden mumbling " just escaped ". Nive who saw him leaving already mumbled "traitor".

Yami was in her room placing the shopping bags. She was smiling touching Sid's shirt. She bit her lips thinking of executing the idea of her mothers. She hid all her night dress and took one of the night gowns her mother had bought for her.

After escaping from Madhu and Jaya, Nive entered her room and Vimal entered behind her. 

Vimal: You didn't go to office ? 

Nive: Traitor.....you should have saved me rather than running away like that. Are you seriously human Vimal, how come you are an introvert living in such a lovely family ? I m just loving them all. Thank you so much for giving this family.

Vimal: Are you fine ? do you have fever or something, should i take you to hospital ?

Nive: Whatt ?????? They are sweetly annoying...We went to mall for shopping and you know both aunts went on their shopping spree leaving me and Yami. We girls returned finishing our shopping but I was amazed to see their return after shopping. I feel like flying in air with excitement.