Chapter - 29

Note: I'm so sorry, I couldn't update yesterday due to a personal emergency.

Please check out my interview and your favorite authors by abii_writes

Recap: The family celebrate Viswa's birthday and later arrive at a resort to spend the day 

*******************

Sid entwined his fingers with Yami and stood watching her waiting for the song to be played. Nive saw her aunts looking at her anxiously and laughed at their looks.

The music started and Yami who was waiting for a dance number song gasped hearing the choice of song. She turned around and gave a glare to Nivedha who showed her thumbs up. Sid smiled looking at her face and before she could realize his hand were around her waist pulling he closer.

Kannazhaga.. kaalazhaga
Ponnazhaga.. penn azhaga
Engaeyo thaedi sellum.. viral azhaga
En kaigal korthu kollum vidham azhaga

Sid and Yami stood next to each other also facing each other. Yami's right hand was on his abodomen and Sid's left hand was on hers. They swayed slowly and made a round still in the same position. Vimal hooted looking at their chemistry.

Uyirae uyirae unaivida edhuvum
Uyril peridhaai illayadi
Azhagae azhagae unaivida edhuvum
Azhagil azhagaai illaiyadi

Sid moved his hand to her face and cupped her cheek turning her around and pulling her to his front and wrapped his other hand around her chest.

Engaeyo paarkiraai
Ennenna solgiraai
Ellaigal thaandida
Maayangam seikiraai

Yami tip toed twirling around him and leaned on his back. They moved to and from to the rythm of the music.

Unnakul paarkiren
Ulladhai solgiren
Unnuyir serndhida
Naan vazhi paarkiren

Sid snaked his hand around her waist and Yami held his shoulder. He bent her back and dragged her a little and pulled her back to his chest cupping her face.

Idhazhum idhazhum
Innaiyattumae
pudhidhaai vazhigal illai
Immaigal moodi aruginil vaa
Idhupol edhuvum illai

Yami was all shy and tried to move away from him but he held her wrist and tracing his finger on her cheeks.

Unnakul paarkava
Ulladhai ketkkava
Ennuyir serndhida
Naan vazhi sollava

He released her and went on his knees stretching his hand for her to hold. Yami smiled at him holding all emotions and placed her hand in his nodding her head.

Kannazhaga.. kaalazhaga
Ponnazhaga.. penn azhaga
Engaeyo thaedi sellum.. viral azhaga
En kaigal korthu kollum vidham azhaga

Sid carried her in bridal style and swayed her slowly with their eyes locked perfectly. The song ended and they were still in their trance for sometime and even the family was mesmerized to see the chemistry and spark between them which made them dumbstuck. A few minutes later they were back to reality when the staffs started clapping to the performance.

Hearing the sound of applause Sid and Yami came back to reality and Yami moved away from him with her cheeks all red. 

Madhu Mv: friend friend sollitu ennama performance panra paru.. ( Say only friend look at the way he is performing ?) God finally our wishes are coming true.