Introduction

Siddarth 25 years, MBA graduate, Yamini 25 years B Com graduate --- Oh yes, we couldn't speak of them individually. They are nothing without each other. Their day begin and end with each other. 

Siddarth and Yamini are friends since toddlers having their home next to each other. If someone has got the rights to trouble Yamini then it was only Sid. If someone has the patent to trouble Sid then it was only Yamini.

But they never let others trouble them or bully them. They become each others saviour when it comes to saving. Yamini could take the blame of spilling water over marksheets in school for Sid and he would take blame of the broken glasses of her mother's scooty.

Yamini would casually trip a girl who tried to flirt with Sid and later excuse like so innocent. Sid would puncture the tyres of the boys who has look on Yamini. 

If anything their parents scared was the silence that would exist when Sid and Yamini are together as they that would be a storm before the silence or they need to be ready for some big trouble created by the duo.

Yamini makes faces when Sid behaves all shy looking at his crush from college. She will not think twice to become his girlfriend to spoil his crush moment and they end up fighting messing the room where they are.

Sid has one hand upper always since he knew her crush for his brother Vimal the most introvert and matured guy. When he wants something then he would use the card Vimal to make her work for him. Like he gets her write his assignments, record even wash his dirty socks to revenge her for tearing up his Deepika Padukone's poster from his room.

They both had promised to each other and in fact signed agreement to be friends forever and never break the promise of being friends. When they were teased by their friends in school they renewed their agreement to stay only friends and nothing more. They kept the agreement safe and secretly from everyone.

If they could bully each other, fight with each other then they could love each other as well. If one of them fall ill then the other would end staying with the other until he or she is fine. Yamini had no dreams other than marrying and getting settled with a loving husband so she did want a degree only to be printed in her wedding card. So she completed her B. Com whereas Sid completed his Masters in Business and wanted to acheive something on his own rather than joining his father's business which was taken over by his brother Vimal who is 2 years elder to him.

Yamini had always been a rock support to Sid when it comes to his dream. He saw his dream through her eyes.

Ohhhh...this goes on and on about them so lets get to know more about them but...

What if they end up getting married ? What happens to their agreement of being friends alone ?

Join me to travel a fun and love filled journey of Sid and Yami....

******************************

Characters:

Siddarth - 25 years MBA graduate

Vimal - 28 years MBA graduate , Sid's brother and MD of Madhuri Textiles and exports.

Viswanathan - Sid's father

Madhuri - Sid's mother

Yamini - 25 years B . Com graduate

Manohar  - Yami's father

Vijaya - Yami's mother

***************************

A/N:

Married to my best friend is one of my favourite work of mine with complete positive package and has received many positive comment. 

Many of you must have come across stories, serials or even movies with the same genre of getting married to best friend. Still I wanted to give another try to this plot and hope you will support like as usual. 

You can expect a positive vibe with less negativity from this story and little fun and love from them all. 

No promises for a long book but not sure of number of chapters as of now. Updates will be slow until I complete MIW.

If any of the sequences seem to be similar to any other works please bring to my knowledge. I would happily remove them as it would be only unintentional.

Please keep supporting with your votes and comments.

Take care and Thank you