Chapter - 37

Note: I have published a one shot "Love Letter" under my one shot collections. Please give a read and comment your feedback.

Recap: Sid and Yami return from Trichy to take care of cafe

**************

It was midnight when Sid and Yami reahed home. Both hit the bed immediately as they were hell tired as Sid had drove two continous nights. By morning Sid received a call from his assistant so he quickly got ready and saw Yami was still asleep.

He prepared breakfast for her and placed a sticky note for her to reach cafe after getting ready for the day. He placed a kiss on her forehead and left to the cafe after locking the door. Yami woke up at 11 and saw Sid was missing next to her. She got up after seeing the time and smiled at the note Sid left for her.

She got ready and had her breakfast and took a cab to cafe. Sid beamed in happiness as he saw Yami walking in. He placed the list into Yami's hand which was orders they had received for customized gifts. Yami squealed in happiness for the response they were receiving. right in time one of a youtuber entered the cafe and requested Sid's permission to promote in his channel.

Sid and Yami watched the youtuber explaining about their cafe and also he took few feedback from customers. finally he asked few questions from Sid and Yami about their idea of starting the cafe.

Yami saw the happiness on Sid's face inspite of the tiredness of handlingt he custoemrs non stop from the moment he opened the cafe for the day. Yami pulled Sid to have a break and made him have a coffee made by her and wiped the sweat on his forehead with her shawl.

Yami: Why don't we appoint two more staffs ? you will feel less burden Sid.

Sid: Even I m thinking of it but problem now is not about handling customer here. We have lot of gift orders. I didn't expect so many orders in the two days. We may have to bid goodbye to our sleep, only then we can deliver the orders in time. 

Yami: don't worry we will do it but we should be prepared for more orders so better arranged for 2 more staffs please. you seem to be very tired.

Sid: All my tiredness will fly away the moment I see you Yami..

Yami: cheesy man...I m serious..

Sid: Oiiii, even I m serious. I can never be tired after seeing you infact I will feel more energized. Want to test me ?

Yami: Mr. husband don't forget we are in cafe and not at home. Even if we reach home we have work to do. Our baby needs attention more now.

Sid: baby ah ????? how could that happen without my knowledge ?

Yami: Kunthi madhiri varam kedachudhu unna paatha odane preganat ayiten..eruma...(Like Kunthi...I got a boon and the moment I saw you , I got pregnant on my own...buffalo) I meant our cafe...We need to focus on it for its growth..the more we work hard we will succeed very soon. Then we will open more branches....

Sid: I can work hard for the cafe and also few more hours for my wife. Both are my babies to take care and it would be fair only if I give equal attention to both. You see I saw people standing in queues to get application for school admission. God they looked awful..

Yami: right.....but we will not do such idiotic things. We will get our children to study in a school which doesn't imply idotic rules and there should be no pressure on our children to study their lessons. They should go to school happily instead of feeling like a burden.

Sid: Exactly.....so in order to get our children admission in such a school we should first have children and that children won't come from sky ...we should do the deeds for that.