Chapter - 4

Recap: Madhuri and Vijaya plan to get Yami married to Vimal. Meanwhile Vimal receive a proposal from a businessman Amarnath for his daughter Nivedha

**********************

Sid jerked and woke up to the alarm and immediately rushed to Yami's house and saw Jaya and Manohar in the hall.

Vij: Sid, I told your Mano pa all the details. He is ok if both Yami and Vimal are ready for the marriage.

Sid: Yami will agree and now I m taking her to execute the plan of mom. See you later.

He rushed to her room and saw her sleeping. He pulled her and Yami gasped holding her heart.

Yami: Eruma eruma...ippadiya elupuva...panni..pannipayale..(buffalo buffalo...you will wake me like this is it ? pig..piggyman)

Sid: Scold me later now get ready and change into something nice and lets go. Remember we are testing Vimal today if he will agree to marry you.

Yami: Go do the test yourself..I need to sleep.

Sid: Nalla ponnu la..ice cream vaangi tharen.....beach kootitu poren..Vaa ma please...illana nammala pirichuduvanga..( Good girl right ?  I will buy you ice cream..will take you to beach..please or they will separate us )

Yamini pouted and entered the washroom. Sid waited in the hall for her and Vijaya gave him tea.

Vij: Did you brush Sid?

Sid: No maa, I wil brush after Yami joins maa.

Yami came out in a top and legging. Sid facepalmed looking at her.

Sid: Yami why don't wear any saree or half saree ?

Yami: Shut up, I m not there for some match making ceremony. I can only wear this else go find someone else for your brother.

Sid: Is it ? Fine then Mano pa, look for a groom ang get her married and send her foreign country or atleast different state. Remember her husband should be strict man and should not allow her to speak to any man even to you.

Yam: Idiot...come lets go..your robot brother will be finishing his exercise by now.

Sid: Crush illa sollitu avan schedule lam therinju irukku ? ( You said no more crush but you know all his schedules)

Yami: Hey, everyone in our street will know this. He does his exercise in terrace and all girls will be drooling over him.

Sid: Right, atleast if I had helped him supplying water and towel I would have got some girl by now. But see I m running behind you and there is no girlfriend for me.

Yami: pakkathu veetu kelavi summa irukku poi propose pannu.. ( The olda lady next door is free so go and propose her)

Both entered the home and saw Mayuri in the kitchen. Sid sat on the counter and saw her preparing different dishes.

Sid: Maa, Vimal won't eat all these..these are mine and Yami's favourite.

Madh: I know...now the test is...I will go to room and act as if asleep. Yamini will serve him this breakfast. 

Yam: As if he will eat...

Madh: Listen completely...you say him that you prepared the breakfast for all and serve him. If he eats without any complain then he will sure agree to marry Yamu..

Yam: Silly plan...you are deciding my breakfast with just a breakfast...god please take me back with you.

Sid: Hey Yami, mom is right..He will never give up his rules for anyone. Two years back my cousin was here and she served him hot idly very hotily..you know he threw the sambar on the floor and left without eating. Appo odi ponava dhan innum indha veetukku varave illa..( Then she ran away and never came into this house later )