Chapter - 35

Recap: Sid and Yami's intimate moment get interuppted when they recieve call about Yami's grandfather's injury.

********************

Yami and Myra came down after getting ready for the day and saw their grandfather entering home carrying two bags in his hand. Yami rushed to him and hugged him and checked the little bandage on his head.

Yami: thatha, evlo bayanthuten theriyuma ? eppadi irukkinga ? ( grandpa, I was scared you know? how are you ?)

Grandpa: I m fit and fine even now. I m still young to marry again and I m yet to see my great grandchildren so how will I get my tickets so quickly ?

Yami: Ohh you want to marry again is it ? wait let me call granny then...

Grandpa: I said about marrying your granny again what is the problem in it ? She is my lover girl still....baby..darling .....

Her granny came blushing and got the bags from him.

Grandma: vekkam ketta manushan...pethi ku kalyanam ayiduchu nee ennada na kindal pannitu irukke..(Shameless man, your grand daughter is married and you are flirting here ... )

Yami: Vidu paati, love ku yedhu vayasu ? thatha enna vangitu vandhinga ? ( Leave it granny..love doesn't consider age . Grandpa what did you buy ?)

Grandpa: Your favourite cashew fruits, snacks and your husband ..my enemy's favourite fish too. Once the curry is ready call him. I will also bath and join you all.

Sid was sleeping on his stomach like a log hugging a pillow to his naked chest. It was already 11 and Yami came to his room to wake him. She sat next to him and caressed his hair slowly.

Yami: Sid, wake up , its 11 already...get up and join for lunch atleast.

Sid groaned and placed his head on her lap wrapping his hand around her waist. Yami smiled at his reaction and let him for sometime. She saw his bare back and bit her lips smiling shyly. She traced his eyebrows and trailed down to his jawline. Sid was completely awake but had his eyes shut enjoying her ministrations on him.

Yami leaned and pecked his cheek and next she knew Sid buried his face in her stomach. 

Yami: Hey, you were awake is it ? Fraud..get up Sid...

She gasped when he gave a bite above her clothed stomach. She hit his back and he straddled her pushing her flat on the bed holding her hands above her head.

Yami could n't refuse that he looked hot and sexy in the morning looks with messy hair and naked torso. She forgot that he had trapped her and kept oggling at him. Sid smirked at her being lost and pecked her lips. Yami came to reality and tried to push but he held her in place.

Sid: done, checking me out wifey ? 

Yami: Idiot you pecked me without brushing. Ewwww....get lost 

Sid again pecked her lips and smiled at her face reaction.

Sid: If you react this way then next time it won't be a peck. I thought i would miss waking up next to you the first morning after our confession but thank god you came up. So shall we start from where we stopped yesterday ?

Yami: for that we need to return chennai because we are now in Trichy.. Be a good boy and go have a bath and lets have early lunch. 

Sid: Let me be a bad boy and all I want now is only you nothing else....

He buried his face in the crook of her neck and started kissing her. 

Yami: Sid, leave me..I haven't closed the door. Someone might walk in..