Chapter - 22

Hello my dears I m happy to let you all know that sachu2021 has started a new initiative to bring out your poetic skills. All you need to do is send your poems to her wattpad id or her insta id @Aadhira_SA or her email sachugolden@gamilcom. She will publish your works with your name. Bring out your skills and let everyone know your skill. All the best for this intiative Adhira..

Recap: Sid talk about his guilt to Yami. Later Parth and Navin slap Sid.

**********************

Sid was holding his jaw and shook his head to get over the pain from the blow he received from his friends. He saw them still standing, their fist ready to touch his face again. He took a step back and looked at them squinting his eyes.

Sid: what in the hell did I do that you guys are hell bent on breaking by jaw now ?

Parth: Be happy that we haven't ripped your head from your body. Idiot...

Navin: We should have done that already but you are spared only for Yamini....ohh that poor girl.. How could you cheat her Sid ?

Sid: Nonsense, I can never do that. I have never eyed any girl so far so please don't you dare to blame for something that I haven't done. Whatever it is we can talk like civil people or keep in mind that we are friends so you have every right to question me but not for some crime that I haven't done.

Navi: Ofcourse we will talk ....Will you please tell me why did you get the keys to our apartment on the day of your reception ?

Sid: I....

Parth: Don't start your drama saying you got that to keep it safe and we may miss it in being busy with wedding works.

Parth: Where did you go after the reception ?

Sid: I...I.. did not...go anywhere...

Sid did not meet their eyes and tried to leave from there but Parth stopped him holding his collars.

Nav: Sid, Where did you go after your reception ?

Sid: Fine, I went to buy gift for Yami. Now what is the problem in that ? Sorry I got your apartment keys now will you let me go.

Parth: Yeah you may go please and we are here to tell you that we found a treasure that was hid in our apartment even without our notice. Thanks to the neighbour's daughter who told us about seeing you dragging a trolley to the apartment.

Sid froze in his place and shut his eyes and rubbed his temples in frustration.

Parth: I hope you will now have reason to talk with us. Care to explain how long you hid this from us ?

Nav: Sid, either you speak or ....

Sid: Did you open the trolley ?

Nav: Ofcourse, we couldn't stop ourself from checking if there is some bomb in our home but after seeing the things bomb would be an understatement comparing to what we saw.

Parth: We haven't seen completely but just few things was enough to turn us furious. Enough of us talking and now spill everything idiot.

Sid: Just wait let me see for the customers and then we can speak. I will answer all your questions. Please, there is no running away from you guys now. 

Navin and Parth nodded to his words and Sid left the kitchen to look after the customers. He instructed his staffs to look after the customers for sometime and served some orders to ease their work.

Sid, Navin and Parth sat in a corner table with a latte and Sid was tracing the rim of the cup with his finger while Navin and Parth were looking at him.