Chapter - 11

Surprise..💥💥💥💥💥💥 Chapter has got so many comments so here a double update for that...

Recap: Vimal informs his parents and Sid about his marriage.

*******************

Sid entered Yami's home and saw that none of her realtives had arrived yet. He sighed in relief and went to Yami's room. She kocked on it and waited for her to open. When she opened he saw her dishelved state and panicked in fear. He entered inside and saw the room was a mess.

Sid: Yami, what happened, why are you like this and why is the room in such a mess ?

Yam: nothing, I had headache last night and mom was irritating while packing my stuffs to move to your home. I just got frustrated and made the room this condition. Sorry..

Sid: how are you now ? come lets go to hospital...

Yam: No Sid, I m good now. Don't worry...give me time I will get ready. Relatives must be arriving. It won't look good if they see me like this. And where is brother. did he return yesterday ?

She was about to enter the washroom but Sid stopped holding her hand and turned to face him. He moved the hairs from her face and made her sit on the bed on the couch and sat on the floor holding her hand.

Sid: You look beautiful in every way Yami. I have something important to talk to you. It would be better we speak this before your relatives are here.

Yam: why are you serious? Please this doesn't suit you ... Tell me what is the matter.

Sid: I have always wanted you to be happy and call me selfish or whatever you want but I want you in my life forever and if that wants me to.....hmmmm....Trust me I have always wanted only good things for you. I have never made mistake in choosing things for you in all these years but for the first time I made a mistake and I promise to fix it.......you trust me Yami ?

Yami: Seriousy I don't understand what you are speaking but I can see you are worried for me and I trust you completely.

Sid: When I asked you to marry my brother you agreed only becasue I asked you for it. I m so sorry Yami..

He cried holding her hands and Yami gulped and instantly tears brimmed in her eyes looking at his state.

She got down and sat next to him cupping his face.

Yam: Hey enna da ..enna achu.. please..sollu...( Hey, what happened man..tell me please)

Sid: Yami, will you do one last thing for me.. I promise not to ask aything more from you for the rest of our life. Please trust me one last time and agree to what I say now. I promise you will not regret.....

Yam: I trust you and will do anything you say Sid but please stop crying...

Sid: Marry me Yami...

Yami's grip on his hand loosened and she froze in her place looking at him.

Yam: Are you playing some prank Sid ?

Sid: No Yami, Vimal ditched us. He got register marriage yesterday..to Nivedha..

Yam: Ohhh....so you want to marry me out of pity. Please don't this Sid. I don't want to ruin your life or become a burden on you. We will announce that the marriage is called off. Let us forget that something like this happened please..

The door burst open and Vijaya and Manohar entered inside. Sid and Yamini stood from the floor and Sid stood with his head hung unable to face them. Manohar held his collars and Vijaya tried to stop him.

Man: What did my daughter do to you all ? Please leave her and we will call off the wedding. I don't want my daughter to suffer anymore.

Vija: Mano please stop it. What did he do in all this ? If his brother did all the wrong what will he do ?