Chapter - 31

Recap: Sid feels gobsmacked with Yami's beauty in her new attire. Later their romantic time is interupted.

*******************

Yami was about to open the door but Sid stopped her to avoid any awkward feelings between them after the little ministrations from each other. Yami looked at him with a little fear in her heart that he might say something about regretting on whatever happened between them. She nodded her head to him go ahead on whatever he had to say. Sid exhaled visibly and hugged her gently and pecked her forehead.

She left out the breathe she was holding and smiled to the little act of him to make her feel good. Yami opened the door and saw Vijaya standing along with Manohar.

Yami: Maa, what happened ? Why are you here at this time ?

Vijaya: Yamu, your aunt is coming home tomorrow. She just called that she will reach early morning. We will leave early so that we can reach home before she arrives.

Yami: Why is she coming now ? 

Mano: She didn't attend your marriage so she is coming to see you. 

Sid: Do you want us to join you in the morning ?

Vijaya: If you have no problem ?

Sid: Ofcourse no problem, now go to sleep and we will be ready in the morning to return. Anyhow we came in two cars so maa, appa, Vimal and Nive can return in one.

Manohar: thank you Sid...Good night go to sleep now.

Sid closed the door and saw Yami already entering the washroom to get changed. He sulked and changed into his tracks and vest in the room.

Sid Mv: Evano sooniyam vechurukkan adhan nammala vechu seiyudhu..nalla flow la poitu irundhuchu..( someone has surely done sorcery that is working very good now........that was good start to initiate...) hmmmmmm

Sid laid on the bed thinking about Jaya's words. Yami came out of the washroom in her cotton night suite and started packing their clothes.

Sid: I thought you changed your idea of wearing this night suites ?

Yami: What are we ? In honeymoon is it  to wear them ? That day all my night dress were not washed so I had to wear that.

Sid Mv: Ennama poi pesura paarunga ? ( Look how leisurely she lies ?)

Sid: I believed you Mrs. Siddarth...now tell me what could be the reason behind your aunt's sudden visit ?

Yami: How do I know ? Are you scared of her ?

Sid: Ofcourse, until today I couldn't guess if she likes me or not. She gives both signals to me...If I think she like me then she will act opposite or if I think she hates me then she will talk so nice to me. Now that we are married I m scared what will be her reaction.

Yami: Whatever reaction she may give but nothing will change the fact that we are married and remember she loves me a lot so obviously she will love you too now.

Sid: If you say so....by the way don't stay with her too long. Say some reason and return to our room...

Yami: Why? you can't sleep without me now ?

Yami stood next to him cocking her eyebrows waiting for his answer. Sid pulled her next to him on the bed and hugged her to his chest. Yami raised her head to look at him but he pressed her face to his chest and closed his eyes.

Sid: Good night..sleep now..We need to wake up early in the morning.

Yami smiled and hugged his waist without talking further. Both were hesitating to initiate the conversation about the changes happening between them. Sid gave up and cleared his throat and she hummed as if she knew he wants to speak to her.