Chapter - 28

Recap: Sid and Yami share some romantic moments.

***************

It was twelve at midnight Madhu opened the door of her room and let everyone enter inside. Together they sang happy birthday and Viswa woke up looking at the whole family wishing him.

Sid and Vimal took Viswa to the hall and Yami brought the cake. Viswa cut the cake and fed Madhu first followed by everyone.

Viswa: You people celebrate it like I m still young. Still thank you so much. 

Yami: Now everyone get back to sleep and be ready by 7 in the morning. We have some plans for the whole day and night too so get a set of dress packed. 

Nive and Yami purposely returned to their room first leaving Sid and Vimal to clean up the creams and cakes spilled from their celebration. Looking at Sid who was not ready to look at him, Vimal cleared his throat to get his attention. Sid stopped in his actions and waited for him to speak.

Vimal: Sid, how long are you going to avoid and punish me like this ? Do you think I have someone else to care for me or to be taken care of other than you ? I m sorry man..I really didn't meant to hurt anyone. I felt that was best for all of us. Atleast in the future you won't curse me for taking away Yamu from you.

Sid moved out and sat on the chair in the garden and Vimal followed him. They sat next to each other.

Sid: Did you marry Nivedha just to escape this marriage or did you really liked her ? 

Vimal: I love her and also didn't want to see my little brother heart broken. you may deny today but sure in future you won't deny or curse me for my decision. If you want to know about me and Nivedha then I won't regret my marriage with her, that will be the best decision of my life.

Sid: So you are happy with her ?

Vimal: Ofcourse we had some differences but we are good now. Infact she is very happy of being in this family. She had a complete different background of family and the way she was raised so it may take some time to know about our family but trust me she is really trying.

Sid: Thank you bro...

Vimal :??????

Sid: don't worry about me and Yami. We will be good. And sorry for everything you had to go through because of the proposal I made between you and Yami. 

Vimal: Fate does play something only to get the good things for us and I believe that the proposal was also one of the fate's play to bring Nivedha in my life and Yamu in your life. So you forgive me ?

Sid: I don't hold any grudges against you. I was upset and angry but not anymore. 

Vimal: Are we good then ? Am I getting my little brother back to me ?

Sid: We are good but I m no more your little brother. I m married and a family man now.

Vimal laughed and pulled Sid into a hug. Yami and Nive who were watching them Sid's balcony hugged each other for the brother's reunion.

Yami: Finally, they are back. Thank god. Only happy days now for us.

They retired to their rooms to get up early. Morning Yami woke up in Sid's arm and saw him sleeping with a smile on his face.

Yami: Edhukku ippadi sirikkiran ? Oru vela kanava irukkumo ? ( Why is he smiling ? could it be a dream ?) Isn't it long time he got kicked by you ?

A evil smile appeared on her lips and she moved next to him slowly. On count of three she kicked him down and closed her eyes pretending to be asleep. Groaning in pain Sid rubbed his butt and looked at his wife who was sleeping peacefully.