Chapter - 33

Recap: Sid take Yami on date and make arrangement with help of Karpagam andh is friends.

****************

Sid saw Yami smiling at the flowers. He could not stop from looking at her and groaned in annoyance to avert his gaze to the road to reach home safely. He missed the speed breaker which made Yami bump on him and her hand dropped from his shoulder to his waist to keep from falling. 

Sid Mv: Ellam namakku sadhagama dhan irukku...appadiye love ku ok sollanum kadavule..( Everything is happening in my favour and I hope she would say yes to my proposal god)

He reached home and Yami saw him perplexed.

Yami: You brought me home ?

Sid placed a finger on her lips as he himself couldn't speak a word being nervous. He took a blindfold from his pocket and covered her eyes. He took her hand and lead her to the door and opened it with spare key Navi had placed beneath the mat.

Sid Mv: Sid, this is the moment..don't lose your hope. Be confident in your love and do it.

Sid remembered doctor strange's moment of showing his forefinger to iron man indicating their only chance to  defeat Thanos in the war. He patted his chest putting himself in the one chance of his life.

He walked inside holding her hand and lead her upstairs slowly. They stood before their room and Sid opened it slowly and walked inside with Yami. He took a final breathe and removed the blindfold. Yami slowly adjusted her sight to look properly.

She saw their room decorated with fairy lights and balloons, her favourite red roses all over. What caught her attention was the window which was specially decorated with a rose floral arch and lights along with it. 

She turned to Sid who was wiping his sweat from his face with his sleeve. She tried to wipe with her hand but Sid stop holding her hands in his. She felt his palms sweating and a slight tremble too.

She tried to speak but he he stopped shaking his head.

Sid: Yami, I don't know how will you react but I have a lot to say to you..You know how special you are to me. you might wonder why I brought you here when I said I wil be taking you to a special place. You know this room is the best and special place for us...for me.. My day has started with looking at your face everyone morning in this room. There were days I used to be awake but I would wait for you to wake me and I have pretended to be asleep that time. 

I m used to watch you moving around in this room keeping my things in place, making my bed, getting annoyed at me for messing everytime. I used to purposely mess things so that you will be here to set them right and I would watch you pulling your legs.

I remember those nights when we used to stay awake watch movies, have ice creams, the times we used to study for exams and I forcefully made you do my asssignments so that you will stay a little longer.I purposely play horror movies so that you will fall asleep and I stay awake watching you sleep.

If you think why the window is specially decorated then it has even more special reasons. I have watched you from here many nights and days. When you were at your puberty I missed seeing you but this window helped me a lot. Most of the months when you are on cycle you will stay in your room because of pain and I will watch you from here. I will get to know the monthly cycle of yours and buy your neccessities.

When I started having weekends with Navin and Parth I would return home and have seen you looking at my balcony if I had returned. I would hide and watch you until you get back to sleep. I have watched you looking at Vimal when you had a crush on him. I was so broken when I knew about that but soon you said he is no more your crush.