Chapter - 27

Recap: Vimal and Nivedha fix their problem. Sid takes his first step to express his love.

*********************

Yami got startled hearing Sid screaming. Out of fear she hugged Sid burying her face in his chest. Sid froze being crushed by the petite figure lying on him. Her fragrance was driving him crazy. Looking at the love of his life above him holding his vest, with her eyes shut chanting some mantras out of fear made him feel content. He cupped her face and saw her lips trembling in fear. He stuck the strand of hair behind her ear and got mesmerized looking at her features. 

Sid: Shhhh Yami, nothing happened. Calm down and look at me..

Yami opened her eyes and met his orbs that was looking at her intensely. His one hand was holding her waist and the other caressed her cheeks slowly. The air was thick suddenly and their heart beats were in perfect rythm with each other. They were lost in their world and the love they had hidden all these years were rekindled. 

Sid pecked her forehead and Yami closed her eyes involuntarily. Looking at the effect he had on her he kissed her eyes gently making her hold on his vest tight and both their breathes turned uneven. The silk fabric on her soft skin made her look like an enchantress. His gaze moved to her plump lips that was fighting to be releived from her teeth and to her swan neck, the way she gulped. Finally his eyes was on her cleavage that as exposed between her silk robe.

Sid gulped feeling her soft mounds pressed on his chest. He closed his eyes to control his carnial desires of the goddess who was testing every bit of control in him. Above all he felt a peace for the first time that she was his forever, his love, his wife, his Yami forever. The sound of message notification from his mobile got them out of their world of love. 

Yami opened her eyes and looked at him nervously and averted her gaze from him. She cleared her throat and tried to move from him but he stopped holding her waist.

Yami: Sid.....

Sid: Sleep Yami...

Yami:yo..you mus...be..tired..I....I..w...will.move to my side....

Sid: I feel a different type of calmness Yami......feeling peaceful......please Yami..

Yami nodded her head and laid her head on his chest which made his lips twitch in joy. He caressed and raked his fingers through her hair. She was struggling with her few found sensations her body was going through but the magic his fingers were doing on her hair made her fall asleep.

Feeling her even breathe Sid kissed her temples and hugged her wrapping his hand around her.

Sid Mv: I love you Yami, My best ever day of my life....I would love to start and end my every day like this holding you in my arms forever.

Morning Yami woke up and saw they were in the same position as they slept. She couldn't find any traces of discomfort on his face for having her sleep above him through out the night. He pushed the hair that was covering his forehead and pecked his forehead gently.

Slowly she removed herself and reached the kitchen after getting ready for the day. Her cheeks coated with a tint of pink and she was all shy and was in her own world. Madhu and Nivedha were having their morning coffee but Madhu turned Nive's face to look at Yami who was preparing a coffee herself.

Madhu: Enna, ore pink color ah theriyudhu ? ( Why am I seeing all pink color ?)

Nive: Yami, do you have fever or what ? Your face is flushed.

Yami got to her senses and patted her cheeks to control her mind. She smiled sheepishly and sat opposite holding a newspaper high to cover her face. Nive and Madhu knew something was brewing and gave a known look to each other.