Chapter - 30

Recap: Sid and Yami dance on a romantic song. Later he thrash a staff who eye her with lust.

********************

Nive was with Yami after they got changed and she kept rubbing Yami's back to calm her mind. Yami was still astound and scared the way Sid reacted at the staff. He had always kept her away from boys all these years with subtle warning and light punches but this was the first time she saw him about to kill a man.

Nive: Are you sure now that he is in love with you ?

Yami looked at Nive and hugged her with trembling hands.

Yami: I have never seen him so scary Nive. I m happy that he was going so hard to protect me at the same time I m scared what if something happened to that man ? Sid would have got in trouble then.

Nive: You know him better than anyone to keep his anger in control. So don't be scared and as far as I knew about him he will never do anything that will put you in worry. 

Yami: Yes, he will never do that. I need to see him now.

Nive: Ofcourse, I will go send him but don't you think its high time to express your love for him. You have already wasted years don't do that again.

Nive bumped her shoulder with Yami and left from there. Sid was already on his way to meet Yami and entered the room. Looking at him Yami jumped and hugged him burying her face in the crook of his neck as she sobbed.

Sid: Hey, Yami..stop crying. Nothing happened and I m here for you and will never allow anyone to hurt you. Calm down my girl..

Yami pulled back from the hug and kissed his face with overwhelming emotions. she hugged him again still sobbing a little.

Yami: Ippadi pannadha da...unakku yedhuvum achuna naa enna pannuven ? ivlo kova padadha Sid..please enakkaga ...( Don't do this...what will i do if something happens to you ? Don't be short tempered. Please have a control on your anger Sid, please for me)

Sid was still daze with all the kissess from Yami but he caressed her back and hair kissing her hair hearing her words and the vulnerable state she was in.

Sid: I will do anything for you Yami....now stop crying. I can do anything but sure can't see your cry face..you look horrible in that.

Yami moved back and stood with her hand on her hip glaring at him. Sid controlled his smile for finally stopping her cry. He raised his hand in surrender and slowly took a step back but soon he was running and she was chasing him.

After their banters were over they retired to their rooms which they had chosen to get ready for the party in the evening. Nive and Yami were in one room and Nive gave a dress to Yami to get change into and was ready to her makeup.

Yami grumiply got changed in the washroom and came out with a gloomy face making Nive laugh at her expression.

Yami: Stop laughing please. I have never wore this type of dress Nive. Let me wear the one I got.

Nive: There is a first time for everything. You look stunning....in this. By the way this is not revealing at all. People will laugh if you say lehenga is revealing. This is common attire now and believe me after my magic on you Sid will run behind you and will have a hard time to keep his hands of you.

Yami blushed and tried to pull the blouse lower but Nive swat her hand. She made Yami sit before the mirror and started her work. Later she got ready. Vimal knocked on the door calling them to join quickly. 

Nive and Yami came out of the room and reached the lawn which was decorated for the birthday party. A few guest were invited by vimal from Viswa's friends circle to join the party. Yami stood looking at the floor and Nive saw Sid talking to someone she didn't knew. She moved to him and cleared her throat to get his attention.