May they crumble or rise

Annabeth POV

They say the first year of marriage is the hardest. Is it still true when you're both demigods? When a child is in the middle of it? When the Goddess of Love ships you. Looking at Percy's ring on the nightstand and the baby in the crib I wondered if we were ever going to last, was our love really just a facade, a joke, puppy love? Maybe Aphrodite was wrong and it wasn't true love or maybe our trauma was too strong. We were blind to the problem? Was that the case? Did we really walk through hell, get married and have a kid just for it to fall apart at the first fight? This was the first real fight Percy and I had and I'm pretty sure it just wrecked our marriage. The stupid prophecy got into my head and wreaked something I couldn't live without all because I was scared. There was doubt in my mind that we could make it like we did the first time. Percy had never walked out on me on anything and I'm scarred the gods had pulled the final string Athena must have a smug look on her face seeing my love life fall apart and I hated it, Percy and me had been through so much together I didn't want this to be the end I couldn't let the gods have there way, my mother, the fates no one, Percy is the love of my life weather I was his or not. I looked at my daughter ,the one thing that was solid proof of our love. I looked down into her eyes that were a replica of Percy's.I picked up the beautiful girl that mine and Percy love created. But was this just a past tense now. 

I walked over to my bed a slipped under the cover putting little Silena beside me. I was just laying there when a knock on the door "Come in" I said Grover poked his head in a then walked through "I know what your here for and I doubt you can make me feel better" I said he sat on the foot of the bed and looked at Silena then at me "Can I hold her?" He asked so quit I barely heard him "Of course" I slowly grabbed her and gently handed her to Grover. "I still can't believe you two have kid" he said "I think that's all we have now" I said in a sad voice "No it's not, don't say that Percy loves you so much no matter what happened" "He took his ring off Grover he's never done that" I said looking at Percy's ring "It was in a fit of rage you two have been through so much just give him time to cool off" He said "Did you see where he  went?" I asked "uh the whole camp did" he said sheepishly I groaned in response "He went out of camp though he's probably just going for a drive or to Sally's I'll let you know if I hear something" He said handing me back  Silena "Thank Grover" I said giving him a side hug "Of course" He then walked out leave me alone with Silena and my thoughts.

The whole day I stayed in the Cabin I and just nibble on the stash of junk that we had stashed here I didn't want to go out and see everyone looks or answer any question and another part me stayed hoping Percy would come back and I didn't want to miss seeing him I had to talk to him. 

~~~~~

I didn't remember falling asleep but I woke up in the morning and turned to see Percy side of the bed still empty I sighed and crawled out of bed and walked over to Silena crib I looked down and seen she was wide awake "Hey baby girl aren't you being such good girl" I picked her up and sat down on the rocking  chair and feed her for ten minutes after she was all done I got her dressed the same for myself. I sat her on a her little baby bouncer and tried to get some work done. I was in the bathroom when I heard the door open I knew it was Percy because anyone else would've knocked. I walked out to seeing him sitting with Silena "Hey" He said quietly "Hi" I replied a silence found our way between us and I hated it. 

"Can we talk?" I asked he stood up "Sure" "I didn't mean to keep it from you, I really was freaked out and scarred and was still trying to wrap my head around it" I said "I'm sorry to I shouldn't have yelled at you or walked out either you were right I am putting more on my shoulder then I should" 

"We were both in the wrong" I said he nodded his head  "Are we good?" He asked I gave him a soft smile "Were good" he walked over and wrapped his arms around me I hugged him back. "Let's just make a promise" I said "What's that?" "We always tell eachother what's on our mind like what we did after Tartarus, and no more secrets" "no more secrets" He said "Love you Wisegirl" "Love you too Seaweed brain" He kissed my forehead and I stayed in his arms for a little while longer.

We were on the right path again and we never fought like that again.

The middle of the Afternoon and I was curled up in bed with Percy, Silena had went down for her nap and I was spending the time in Percy arms and just being happy but it feels like everytime I'm truly happy something has to destroy it. There was this huge crash followed by a bang it shook the cabin Percy and I both jumped out of our skins, Silena immediately woke up and was crying I walked over to her and held her in my arms and tried my best to calm her down but with the lighting and thunder outside it was very hard to do so. My ears were still ringing I'd  hate to know what hers felt like. Percy pecked out the window his face immediately paled he turned around to face me "We can't stay in here" He said "We can't go outside with a baby either" I responded he huffed looking really frustrated "Annabeth there is a huge hurricane it could possibly take out the cabin we can't stay in here" There was no good choice here but walking to the Big house in a hurricane and lighting storm with a baby wasn't a good idea. I tried to think of how many solution till I heard someone clear their throat behind me. I turned around seeing Nico there "I'm shadowing travelling people you can't make it to the big house" He said in his usual tone "Thanks Nico" Percy said I quickly grabbed a diaper bag and threw essential things Silena would need. When we were ready Nico brought us to the big house where everyone  else was. 

We met up with our friends who looked just as worried as us. This storm was the beginning it'll be the death of a million. The war has started.

A/N 

It was so hard to write keep them fighting so I caved in I knew I couldn't do it.