an old friend and a deal

Percy POV

Everyone stood frozen I wasn't sure what to think or do. This couldn't be possible yet there he was smiling like the psychopath he is or was. 

"How are you here you've been dead for the past eight years we watched you die," I said "It's good to see you too Percy, and I'm just going to skip the whole how I'm here explanation and all that it takes to much time you know, what's important is that am here no?" He said 

"What do you want?" Thaila growled, he smiled a soft smile which was very nerving, he took a few steps forward which we all returned in stepping the same amount backward. Something flashed in his eyes the eyes that were their normal blue not an ounce of Kronos in them but Luke didn't need Kronos to be evil. "I wanted to make you all a one-time deal" "We're not interested in your games Luke" I said something made me pulling Annabeth closer to me closer then she already was call instinct but I knew she was uneasy about seeing him. Luke noticed the gesture and all it did was make him smirk "you two of all people will want this deal" nobody replied to him see he just continued "I hear your Jackson now Annabeth can't say am impressed" That stupid smirk never left his face he started to walk in back and forth "I don't see how that matters to you" Annabeth snarled he complete ignored her "I also hear you have a daughter what was her name oh that's right Silena" a wicked smile was on his face he held eye contact with us both. I lunged first but It seems Annabeth was a step ahead of me unfortunately Thaila caught her a held her back as she did her best to get out of her grip but Annabeth didn't have all her strength anymore she hasn't trained in over 10 months and isn't allowed till for another few weeks which made we wonder I let her come. "I knew I could get your interest now here's my deal but the moment you say no there won't be another chance" Annabeth just tried harder and harder to get out Thaila grasp but had no luck, Grover at one point stepped in front of me stopping me from doing something stupid "I know all about the prophecy and what your daughter is destined to do so If you join me I can keep her safe away,  we can start I knew era destroy what's little hope the gods have left we can become a new imagine everyone will forget that the gods ever existed. Well be a family again just like you always wanted" 

"Go back to Tartarus, I have the family I wanted" Annabeth replied Luke shook his head as if he was a disappointed father "you all have no idea what's going to happen?do you understand why all this is happening come Annabeth your smarter than this what does the prophecy mean" he pressured, Annabeth quit fighting "I don't know" She cried in raged "yes you do think about, put it all together" his voice was getting louder "I don''t, I don't" "yes you do think of the prophecy what does it say what does it mean?" It was silent no one moved, Annabeth head snapped up and then looked at me I seen the tears in her eyes "No" was the only she said "Yes" Luke said bring our attention back to him "You're a monster" She screamed and then proceed to fight Thaila again "believe this or nor but I'm simply reaping a debt" He looked at me "We're even now Jackson the next we see each other my blade will be against yours" I don't know why I did but I let him walk out of there even though ever part of my brain said not to.

When he was gone Grover went to free Abigail who was at tied and against a wall, how did we fail to notice that. Thaila let Annabeth go and she didn't bother to stand just shrunk her knees I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her and helped her up "Let's go home" I whispered  

The ride home was silent  nobody  asked what happened up there which I appreciated. My mind was still whirling with thoughts and possibilities. I looked over to Annabeth you was staring out the window she was lost in her mind which was never good she became a shell to world she shut everyone even me. 

We pulled up to camp everyone hoping out Annabeth body seemed to be on autopilot so I helped her back to our cabin before telling everyone we have a meeting tomorrow it was late we were tired and I could tell Annabeth wasn't going to talk to anyone tonight.  I opened the door to the cabin seeing Piper in the rocking chair I had completely forget she and Hazel were watching Silena. Hazel wasn't in sight so I assumed she went  to her cabin for sleep. Annabeth immediately went over to the crib picking  up Silena not  bothered that she'll probably wake up, she just held her close and I didn't see her letting go anytime soon. Piper didn't anything but just gave me a puzzled look, I gave her a look saying tomorrow she nodded her head and stated to leave when as she walked past me "Thank you" I whispered she gave me a nodded and then left.

By now a few tears were falling form Annabeth eyes I walked up to her and took Silena from her arms I pulled her into my side and kissed her forehead. "Why don't you go have a hot shower and get ready for bed. I'll hang out with Silena" She nodded her head and went into the bathroom. I sat on the bed and looked down at my little girl who was surprisingly still sleeping I loved her with my whole heart and I knew that the day was getting closer and closer that she could get rigged from me but I'd die before letting that happen. 

Annabeth came out of the bathroom in wet hair and clean pjs, she slipped under the covers and I hand her back Silena I got up to get changed myself when I came back Annabeth was on her side looking at Silena who was in the middle of the bed. "Let's talk" I said slide into bed she never meet my eyes "not now" She was shutting me out something she hadn't done in years we weren't going forwards we were going backward "Yes now" I said she didn't respond "So your the only one who get to know is that this means what our daughter will be, that's such bullcrap Annabeth" I snapped "No it's not Percy I simply just don't want to talk about and I know what you'll do when you find out you think you have to carry everything on your shoulders and act like you don't have friends and a partner to help you've done it the moment you heard the prophecy and that's bullshit" she fired back 

"This marriage isn't going to work if we shut eachother out" I said I turned around so my back was towards her, I refused to see the look in her eyes. This was the first night in so long I hadn't kissed her goodnight and I feared it wouldn't be our last.