Mr. and Mrs. Jackson

Annabeth POV

The time had finally come for me to marry my best friend and the love of my life and I was so happy. I was in the Athena Cabin staring at myself in the mirror with my dress it was a simple v-neck dress with lace that went over the silk with sleeves of lace. For my hair, Piper did a little braidED crown to leaving the the rest of my blond, curly hair down and freshly curled. I didn't go overboard with the make-up, seeing as I never wear it so simple eyeliner and mascara with natural lip gloss was all I allowed the Piper to apply. 

We held the Wedding at Camp-half blood on the beach seeing as it the beach, seeing as it was kind of our thing. The barrier was brought down so mine and Percy's families could cross.

Just then there was a knock on my door, and Thaila walked in with her sage dress on that she wasn't happy about wearing. Thalia was my maid-of honor although she'd never admit it, she had tears in her eyes when I asked her. "Woah you looking beautiful, Kelp head won't be able to take is eyes off you" She said. I just smiled then Sally walked in. "Oh my gods you look amazing." She said, hugging me. "Thanks Sally." I said hugging her back. She pulled away "You and Percy both deserve this." I smiled again not trusting myself to say something.

Just then Piper walked in. "Okay it show time everyone, take your places" I let Piper take over the planning and coordinate since she wasn't my Maid-of-Honor and wanted to do something, plus her Aphrodite side was perfect for it. "Okay Piper, Thanks" Sally looked at me one more time and said "You'll do great, and the next time I talk to you, you'll legally be my daughter" She then walked out to take her seat.

I stood behind everyone who has getting ready to walk down the aisle. Grover and Thalia first as the Best man and the Maid of honor, then Jason and Piper , Frank and Hazel and lastly Leo and Nico. After they went one of my younger brothers was going down with rings. After Estelle went with her little flowers down the aisle. "You look beautiful Child" Chiron said walking up beside me. Chiron was Officiating the wedding, but I had also asked him to walk me down because it felt right. He was always a father in my eyes and looked after me since I was seven and cared more than my own Father did. "Thank you!" "It seems like yesterday that Percy came to camp and you nursed him back to health. Little did we all know what would come of that." he said. "You and me both" I smiled

The bridely music began to signal it was my turn only a few more minutes and I would be a Jackson. Chiron lead me around the corner that showed the aslie I stared down the aisle a bunch of white chair were set in rows on both sides ,the Demeter cabin had filled the sides with all sorts of beautiful flowers that matched perfectly with the theme. I looked down the aisle and at the beautiful arch filled with seashells and purls and some of the flowers it all seemed to glitter in the sun but the arch wasn't what caught my attention it was man standing underneath it. I making eye contact with Percy who was smiling tears fresh in his eyes. I smiled at him holding back on my own tears. It felt as if I was gliding across the ground a rope pulling me towards Percy and before I knew it, I was standing in front of Percy his  hands locked with mine.

"The Ceremony will no begin all be seated" Chiron said "We are gathered here to join Annabeth Chase and Perseus Jackson in holy matrimony. I have known these two since the were children. I view both of you as my children, and watching you two grow up and your love grow is something precious and rare and I couldn't be more happy to officiate your wedding. Now Percy repeat after me 'I Perseus Jackson promise to cherish you Annabeth Chase, to honor and sustain you, in sickness and in health, in poverty and in wealth, and to be true to you in all things until death alone shall part us."

Percy squeezed my hand and then repeated what Chrion said "I Perseus Jackson promise to cherish you Annabeth Chase, to honor and sustain you, in sickness and in health, in poverty and in wealth, and to be true to you in all things until death alone shall part us" I smiled and squeezed his hands. 

"Very good, now Annabeth repeat after me 'I Annabeth Chase promise to cherish you Perseus Jackson, to honor and sustain you, in sickness and in health, in poverty and in wealth, and to be true to you in all things until death alone shall part us".

It being my turn I squeezed Percy hands then repeated the same thing. "I Annabeth Chase promise to cherish you Perseus Jackson, to honor and sustain you, in sickness and in health, in poverty and in wealth, and to be true to you in all things until death alone shall part us".

"Now for vows the two have Preparead Percy you first." Chiron said 

Percy looked in my eyes they showed all the love he has for me. "Annabeth you are my best friend my other half and I couldn't imagine my life without you. We've been through so much together and you have saved my butt more times than I can count. We've known  eachother since we were twelve, we've been best friends for five years before dating and I know our relationship is true because of that, and I'd go through Tartarus all over again just to prove it. I am and always will be your Seaweed Brain". There was a few awes in the audience. There was no doubt I had tears in my eyes I coughed back a sob as tears a few tears slipped my eyes. Percy used his thumb and brushed my tears away

"Very beautiful Percy now Annabeth your turn"

"Well I'll be honest, you did better than I Thought you would Seaweed Brain" Making everyone laugh and brings a smile to Percy's face  "Percy you are the love of my life it was said that when humans were created they had four arms, four legs, and two faces before zeus split them into two halves, making two people of one heart a soulmate. and Percy you are my other half, my best friend someone I can't imagine my life without and I don't plan on it. The moment you walked past Camp-Half Blood border I knew you were going to be something to me back then I thought it was just a rival and someone to take me on a quest but I'm I sure glad it turned into something more. You fell into Tartarus for me even though you had the option to save yourself. You are so loyal and I couldn't be happier to call you mine, I promise you I'll always be your Wise girl" Everyone awed again at the deep display of our love towards each other I could tell Percy had tears in his eyes but didn't let them fall

"Beautiful both of you now the for the rings" Percy turned around as Grover hand him a silver ring he placed the ring at the top of my finger waiting for our intersons "Now Percy repeat after me" Chiron said 'With this ring I, Perseus, take you, Annabeth, to be no other than yourself. Loving what I know of you, and trusting what I do not yet know, I will respect your integrity and have faith in your abiding love for me, through all our years, and in all that life may bring us'.

"With this ring I, Perseus, take you, Annabeth, to be no other than yourself. Loving what I know of you, and trusting what I do not yet know, I will respect your integrity and have faith in your abiding love for me, through all our years, and in all that life may bring us" Percy said while slipping the ring all the way on my finger.

"Now Annabeth" I tuned round Thaila giving me the ring I turn around mimcing the same thing Percy did for me 'With this ring I, Annabeth, take you, Perseus, to be no other than yourself. Loving what I know of you, and trusting what I do not yet know, I will respect your integrity and have faith in your abiding love for me, through all our years, and in all that life may bring us'.

"With this ring I, Annabeth, take you, Perseus, to be no other than yourself. Loving what I know of you, and trusting what I do not yet know, I will respect your integrity and have faith in your abiding love for me, through all our years, and in all that life may bring us" I then slipped the Silver band on Percy's finger.

"By the power vested in me I now pronounce you husband and wife you may now kiss the bride" without hesitation Percy brought his hand to my cheek and kissed me this kiss was something else different then all there other kisses probably because the fact we were now one.

When we pulled apart we stared at each others our smiles were bigger then they ever have been we turned to face everyone who was cheering and some crying with joy. We walked down the aisle hand in hand all the way to the pavillion  where we were eating and celebrating. 

The sun had finally set and the dinner was amazing. Percy and me were having our first dance both of us swaying to the music. I felt at home in his arms something I haven't felt before him.

"Have I told you look beautiful tonight Mrs. Jackson". Percy asked with his troublemaker smile.

"All night Mr.Jackson" I returned his smile 

He smiled and we continued to sway to the music the Apollo Cabin was playing and I never wanted it to end. I was finally a Jackson!