A Prophecy for the newlywed Couple

Annabeth POV

Being Married to Percy felt right. It was like nothing had changed, but so much had changed as well. Our routine didn't change and I loved it. The both of us were currently in the Poseidon cabin unpacking from our honey money. It was an amazing full week in Greece how Percy pulled that off I'll never know, but it was perfect.

It didn't take us long to unpack, after that we just cuddle up on the bed waiting for lunch. Before we knew it the horn for lunch was blown and I and Percy made our way to the Pavillion hand in hand as we've done so many times. We both sat down at the Poseidon table waiting for everyone else to show up. 

We were all laughing and joking around it felt so good to finally have peace after years of worrying about prochies and wars it felt good to sit with my husband and friends like we were all just a bunch of kids that met at a summer camp. 

We all had finished our food and were just sitting and visiting that was until we all heard commotion on outside and the Stoll brothers busted into view with panicked looks on their face's we just naturally assumed they pranked the wrong person again but the moment they looked at us we knew it was something else they were both out of breath but managed at sentence "Percy , Annabeth you better  come quick" Conner said out o breath

"Why what's going on?" Percy asked looking frantic 

"It's Rachel she's at the big house" Travis said

That was enough to get me and Percy going we both made our way to the big house where a group of Campers were gathered around something or someone.

Percy and I pushed our way through everyone The seven right behind us. The moment we could see Rachel she looked to be in pain and most of the older campers knew what was about to happen. The moment she saw us she grabbed mine and Percy's forearms'  her eyes turned Serpent green and she started speaking in the raspy voice that wasn't her's.

"When the day comes that sea swallows the earth a breakdown cause the deaths of a million 

When the sun turns dark an embarrassing defeat brings forth an end to the gods 

Upon the day prey kills predator, the chosen ones brings forth an era of love it shall be then when two becomes one and one becomes two, the daughter of water and wise will bring life to an eternal light

 The day comes that ash rains from the sky the chosen one causes a new life where the perfect pairing may either crumble or rise above the pain

a new era is born of the day of the war"

After she finished she clasped and Percy fully caught her and set her on the ground he stood back up he and grabbed my hand Everyone's eyes were on us. So much for peace I thought .

The moment didn't last long as Chiron told everyone to return to there actives. The head consulars, the seven plus Nico, Percy and me to head into the big house to discuss what just happened someone was tasked with bringing Rachel back to her cave but I was still in shock and didn't listen to who it was.

Everyone gathered around the Ping Pong table but didn't dare to say a word after a moment Chiron cleared throat making everyone look at him. 

"I know what you all must be thinking but unfortunately we have to discuss this" Chiron said "someone want to recite it as another writes it down"

 "When the day comes that the sea swallows the earth a break down causes the deaths of a million

When the sun turns an embarrassing defeat brings forth an end to the gods

upon the day prey kills predator the chosen ones brings forth an era of love. It shall be then, when two becomes one and one becomes two the daughter of water and wise will bring life to an eternal light

when the day comes that ash rains from the sky the chosen one causes a new lie. Where the perfect pairing may either crumble or rise above the pain

A New era is born of the day of war" I say staring at the table not looking at anyone even though I could feel their stares.

Nobody said anything probably because no one knew what  to say.

"Can't we contact the Gods?" Jason asked 

"I fear not the Gods went silent a few days after Percy and Annabeth's wedding, they have closed the doors on Olympus. The same thing is happening that happened with the last prophecy". Chiron said nobody said anything so Chiron continued  " It pains me to say this but I do believe this affect you all some more than others"

Everyone looked at Percy and me "The Daughter of Water and Wise" 

I tuned everything out after that I just say there staring at the table not looking at anyone. I didn't full process what was going on till Percy was guiding me out the door and across camp back to the Poseidon Cabin. When we got there I subconsciously got ready for bed before climbing into bed and staring at the roof.

I felt the bed dip indicating that Percy climb in I felt him move closer draping his arm over my waist. 

"Want to talk about it?" He asked 

It took me a second to find my voice considering I hadn't said anything in hours "This isn't fair"

He nodded his head but didn't say anything "I thought this was over Percy and we could finally live our life we just got married and now we have to fight in another war! When will it stop?"

"I don't know but We'll get through this we always do" He said hugging my waist  

I nodded my head not say anything I was scared the fact that the perfect pairing will may either crumble or rise above the pain. Aphrodite always called Percy and me her OTP she also said our love life would be an interesting one and I really hope this wasn't another stupid thing she'd just put us through just for her internment and then there was the daughter of Water and Wise and that was something that took my worries to another level. I wasn't ready for a kid don't get me wrong starting a family with Percy was something I had always dreamed about it was one of the thing that gave me hope when he went missing, but I didn't want to start a family if there was a war coming that it was supposed to part of. We had no idea when this prophecy was going to take place but we knew we were part of it.

I felt Percy kissed my forehead before his breath evened out. I tried falling asleep but my brain kept running in circles repeating every line trying to make sense of it.