A Birthday and an Anniversary

Annabeth POV

With everything happening getting married and then the prophecy I had forgotten about Percy's birthday and our seventh-year anniversary since he kissed me in the lake. So that leads me to now sitting in the Poseidon cabin planning a party in a day and even for a daughter of Athena this was making my brain hurt and on top of that, I wasn't feeling the best either. So am sitting on Percy and mine's bed with a splitting headache and a rolling gut fun! 

I first started with the guest list obviously everyone from camp was going to be there but I had to IM everyone who wasn't here -Sally and Paul and Estelle (If I could get Chiron to let the barrier down for them to come in) -Thaila (if Lady Artemis would let her come) -Reyna (who was at Camp Jupiter). So only three IMs to make shouldn't be that hard. As for the Cake/food, I was going to ask Sally for her blue cookie recipe along with a cake recipe. Now getting Percy out of Camp to get this all done tomorrow was the hard part mainly because I bet Percy won't leave me for more than an hour on our Anniversary for years it's always just me and him doing something never leaving the other one on 'our special day' he likes to call. With a long day ahead of me I began on working of the details. 

~~~~~

I was tired my headache never went away the whole day no matter how many Advil's I took. And I've felt like puking all day even though I never did I had to pasted it as a flu bug. I laid spreading curled up in bed after everything was set in place. I had asked Jason to take Percy out of Camp tomorrow after lunch so I could get everything ready. My only hope would be to get him to actually go. I laid there for a few more minutes till I heard the Door open and Percy walked in and come over and sat at my feet "how you feeling Wise girl" He asked as he rubbed my back "my head is killing me and I feel like crap" I groaned "Well hopeful it's just a flu bug " He said and kissed my forehead before going to get ready for bed . 

Few minutes later I felt Percy climb in bed I turned to face  him"Jason wants me to go out with tomorrow into the city after lunch for some reason" Percy said "Oh?" I said raising my eyebrows "I said I couldn't though" crap I thought I knew he do this "Why not" I asked  "Because Wise girl it's our anniversary tomorrow and we always spend the whole day together" He said running his fingers through my hair "Percy it's okay you can go" "Bu-' "no but's it's okay we'll have to whole morning and you won't be gone the whole day and neither of us have left camp since our honeymoon so go it'll be okay" I said smiling at him "Are you sure" he said looking  into my eyes  for any dishonesty but there wasn't "yes I'm sure" "Okay I'll tell him tomorrow" he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me into his chest and kissed my  forehead "Love you Wisegirl"  "Love you too Seaweed brain" I then let myself fall into a blissful sleep

I woke the next morning looking into Percy's sea green eyes I fell in love with "Happy Birthday Seaweed Brain" I said as he kissed my forehead "Happy Anniversary Wisegirl" He smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me into a hug I hugged him back soaking in his Percy smell that I love. "So your mine till lunch what do you want to do?" I asked. He gave me his famous troublemaker smile "Lets go to our spot and have a picnic" I quickly kissed him before agreeing I know having a picnic in the morning is quite  odd but If it was normal then it wouldn't be Percy he quickly got dressed in his shorts before heading to pack a picnic. I was in the midst of getting my swimsuit right as a wave of nausea I quickly rushed to the bath before emptying what little I head in my stomach. When I woke up this morning I felt fine thinking my flu was just a day bug but as am currently over the toilet I guess I spoke to soon. With a groan I quickly got up off the floor before flushing the toilet and finished getting dressed. I didn't want to ruin today so I brushed my teeth putting my hair into a ponytail and putting a shirt and fabric shorts over my swimsuit pushing past how crappy I felt.