Chapter: Forty

-

-

I woke up to soft rays of light shining through the large stained glass windows making the room shine beautiful colors of the rainbow. The room was large and every detail of the bedroom seemed carefully thought of. The smell of bacon and eggs filled the warm, sweet air. I looked down at my clothes and saw I was wearing matching shorts and a tank top. It was white with small blue flowers. The neck hem of the shirt had thin white lace with a small bow that tied it all together. 

My legs hung off the edge of the bed as I stretched my arms in the air. I yawed and put on the slippers that were partly underneath the bed. I had no idea where I was, but it felt so familiar and natural to me. I tip toed down the oak stairs and walked into the large kitchen. That's when I saw Kakashi In grey sweatpants and no shirt. Looked like he was making breakfast. On his back was a little girl, around 5 or 6. Wait a minute, that's the girl in my painting...Is she?

"Daddy look! Mommy's awake! The little girl looked at me with excitement. Kakashi bent down and the girl ran at me with open arms. I squatted and caught her in my arms embracing her tightly. 

"Morning mommy." She said into my chest. 

"Good morning, baby." I couldn't believe this. Was this real? She squirmed out of my hug and ran back to Kakashi, tugging on his pants. 

"Daddy's cooking breakfast for us." She tilted her head smiling ear to ear. I sat at the island table and watched Kakashi gracefully cook. 

"How'd you sleep love? 

"Amazing." I smiled. 

"Heiwa, go sit next to mommy now." Kakashi said while putting the eggs and bacon onto a large plate. Heiwa was the name huh. The beautiful blonde girl struggled to sit up at the tall table so I helped her up. 

"There you go." I said patting her back. 

"Thank you." 

Kakashi placed the food in front of us and told us to enjoy. Before Kakashi sat down next to me he hugged me from behind and whispered in my ear. "Welcome home." His tight embrace gave me butterflies and I almost forgot about the small child to my left.

"Ewwy." Heiwa stuck her tongue out, shaking her head. Kakashi pulled away from me with a cute snicker. After we had finished breakfast I cleaned up the dishes and decided to take a shower and get dressed. While I was showering Kakashi was brushing his teeth and messing around with his hair. 

"So, what exactly happened? I asked rising the soap off my body. 

"Well your plan worked, but with the extent of 5 years memory loss. Including the birth of our daughter." Kakashi sighed turning around to face me. I turned the water off and wrapped myself in a towel. 

"I should've guessed something like that would happened. It's so weird not remembering anything. It feels as if I just woke up after that day of the transformation into the multi verse." I hugged Kakashi, resting my head on his chest. There was a minute of silence that was soon interrupted by Kakashi. 

"Y/n, thank you. For all of this." He grabbed my shoulders and pulled me off him, making me stare into his eyes. 

"There's no need to thank me Kakashi. I love you and that's all that matters." And in that moment we kissed not having a single thought of regret. Everything was absolutely perfect. Down to every single Minuit detail, it was perfect in every way. 

~

Kakashi Hatake, I love you so...