Chapter: Fifteen

-Idk this is how I saw Kai ♡︎♡︎

Its been months of training. I'll admit Kai has beat me several times in a match. Makito Is away doing whatever while me and Kai, train and train. Leader had been talking about some mission for me and my teammate. He told us that we'd be gone for many months, living with them. Gaining information for leader.

I walked into the hideout with Kai laughing my ass off. She's really cool, after you get through her shy faze. I got some water and sat down talking with Kai.

"So who do you think this mystery organization is? I gulped my water down, drained from training.

"Leader hasn't said yet. He won't tell us till the day of." She threw her head back, closing her eyes. I watched as she almost passed out. I poked her tummy and laughed at her reaction. She shot up and held her belly.

"Sorry Kai-

"HEY! Is anyone here?! Yelled a familiar voice. That sounded like the red head ninja that killed me. Oh shit. Kai saw the look on my face and grabbed my hand dragging me behind the couch in the living room. She was aware that this guy had killed me.

She held a finger to her lips and shook her head 'no'.

"Come out! I know you're here Y/n. Let me guess...Kai is with you. Hiding like little shits." I gulped and squinted my eyes. Not gonna lie I was scared of him. He killed me for goodness sake.

I stood up along with Kai. I tightened my fists, anger boiling in my blood. I was restored to my stronger self. I can beat him. Besides I have Kai. Two against One. I walked up to him looking up at his tall self.

"Fuck. You." I spat on his face. He tried to punch the back of my head as I was walking away. I turned quickly and grabbed his fist. I twisted his arm and lifted my leg to his shoulder. I pulled and popped his arm out of his socket. Bitch suck on this, asshole!

"I'll kill you next time." I kicked his gut and walked away with Kai chasing after me. After she caught up with me in the halls, she was wide eyed.

"Wow. Training has paid off." She smiled.

"Girls! Makito yelled from behind.  We snapped our heads and saw leader looking at us impressed but mad.

"Yes? We asked in sync. He smiled and laughed.

"I knew you guys would be good friends. Despite your age difference. I have information for you. About your mission." He was now standing in front of us.

"What is it? Kai asked.

"You leave tonight. So I'll tell you all the details. The Akatsuki. The ones you'll be spying on. Y/n, Kai it will be uncomfortable but 'fall in love' with at least one or two members. Make them love you. Train with them and get strong. They'll trust you then."

"T-the Akatuski?? I raised my voice I bit. Makito gave me an odd look.

"Yeah, that's what I said." He raised an eyebrow.

"Oh okay, we'll I guess I'll start packing." I looked down and walked away. I grabbed my bag and threw in my clothes. I held my tote bag under my arm.

Knock knock

I opened my door and saw Kai look up with a apologetic face. She had her bag with her. Kunai in hand.

"Ready?

"Yeah..my voice was a whisper. Me and Kai rushed out of the hideout and into the trees. Heading towards the Akatsuki hideout.

Makito, I hate you for sending me here. And what about Kakashi. It's been almost two years since I've been kidnapped. But I actually like being here with Kai and Makito. The sun was soon about to set. We didn't think camping would be smart, and in the area we're in we would probably be beaten in our sleep. 

"Y/n how much longer? Kai asked me. I could tell she was tried. She's still so young.  I used my vision and saw that we only had 25 minutes left, till we reach the coordinates Makito gave us.

"Maybe 30 minutes tops?

The plan Makito gave us, kept running through my head. I can't actually fall in love. I must keep my guard up. Once we get there Pein, the leader should meet us at the point. We'll go inside live a 'fake' life and run away once Makito is satisfied. 

"Y/n I sense someone." 

"Me too k-