Chapter: Twenty-Nine

I woke up with yelling and shuffling outside my bedroom door. I forced myself out of bed and turned back to see Obito wasn't there. I put on socks and rushed out my room. I saw Konan run past me as I shut my door.

"Konan what's going on? 

"We're under attack! she yelled about to turn the corner. Pein had told us Naruto and his team were looking for the hideout. I quickened my walk and made it into the kitchen to find someone, but nobody was there. The living room was also empty. I should go to pain's office they might be there. I didn't bother knocking, I walked right in and saw everyone surrounding a desk with maps. I quickly walked over and squeezed in-between Kakuzu and Zetzu.  

"They'll most likely try to enter through here, but there's always a change they'll send people through a way we wouldn't expect like here." Konan pointed to the secret entrances. 

"Do we even know who's with them? Kai asked concerned.

"No, but I have a good guess." I butted in. 

"How about we send y/n out. She could be bait." Kakuzu said. 

"No, we're not sending her out! Kai defended me.

"He's not wrong Kai. I've lived in Konoha before. I know them all too well." 

"It's up to Pein to decide." Konan added. We spoke fast and seriously. We were running out of time. We had to make a plan, and quick. 

"Using someone as bait is not a bad idea, but these are not stupid people." Pein spoke

"I have an Idea." I blurted looking down at the map. This is ride or die. I either blow my cover and have them kill me and Kai or I succeed and save both of my sides. I'll try to make this as smooth as possible. 

"I'll lead them away." I said looking up from the map and at Tobi. 

"And how will you do that? Kai said.

"They want you right? Then I'll give them you." I smirked at my plan. 

"What do you mean? You're gonna rat us out? Konan was confused. 

"No. Don't worry about that." I sighed rubbing my temples. 

"Y/n? what are you planning." Kai asked concerned. I looked across the table at Kai.  Everyone was looking at me. My eyes wondered around the table looking at all the members at loss for words. 

Zetzu.

Pein.

Hidan.

Sasori.

Deidara.

Kisame.

Kakuzu.

Konan. 

Itachi.

Tobi.

"Like I said don't worry about it. You guys don't have to fight. Save your strength." I sighed. I can't tell them my plan. That'll expose me and Kai and where we really stand. I don't have a choice here. Makito's probably wondering why it's taking so long. He's most likely aware of the war that's about to come. 

"I don't know what game you're playing here, but we're under attack! Kisame yelled. 

"I'M AWARE KISAME! I raised my voice. His face was angry and so was everyone else's. Even Pein. 

"I-I'm sorry. I just need you to trust me." I said more calmly. 

"There is not time for trust y/n. Tell us your plan" Pein was getting inpatient. I shook my head 'no' and walked over to Pein and looked into his Rinnegan eyes. 

"I'll be back in a week or less. Kai's coming with me." I glared.

 I stormed out of the room pushing the doors open. Kai soon following behind me. I quickly walked down the halls. When I got to my room I went into my closet and grabbed all my weapons. I had two swords on my back and all my Kunai and shuriken sharpened. I changed into an outfit I made for combat. It's 1 of the 3 I designed. This was it. It all ends here.