Chapter: Eleven

It's been a month and I've never been happier. It feels like Kakashi washed away all my trauma. Everyday I training with team 7. Showing them some of my tricks. And of course me and Kakashi have some 'adult' time before bed.

"Y/n, I expect you to get your hands on the scroll. I know you're capable." Said Tsunade. I had a mission. I was to retrieve a scroll that someone had stolen. I was to return it carefully.

"Yes, I understand. When do I leave exactly."

"Go home and pack your things. You leave soon after."

"Got it. Thank you." I bowed and left her office, going back to my house.

I packed my back, containing food pills, kunai, shuriken and a change of clothes. I tied my hair up and pulled two strings down. Perfect. Now lets get going. I walked to the gates of Konoha and ran into the trees. I didn't say goodbye to Kakashi but, that didn't matter. I have a mission. I used my super vision and hearing, to scope around. I saw some footprints on a tree.

I went on one knee, placing a hand over the print. I closed my eyes and felt energy from it. They had just passed. Not too far ahead. I started to run again until I had a bad feeling in my gut. I hid behind a tree up in the air. I saw 3 Ninja on the ground, formed in a circle.

"Shh, I feel the presence of someone." Said one with black hair

"I feel it too, and it's a girl." Smiled the red head.

"come out little girl." Said the black haired dude.

I jumped down from the tree and held a Kunai in my hand. I stood my ground. I know I can take these guys out.

"Give me the scroll." I held my hand out.

"And what will you do if we don't." The red head said.

"I'll just have to kill all three of you." I ran towards them with my kunai. I sliced at the red head slightly cutting his arm. I'm not fast enough. My speed has decreased over the years.

"Gonna have to be faster than that." They all stood in a row.

I'm gonna need to step up my game. I can use my fire and water jutsu at the same time. Harding, turning into rock. Trapping them. Using my chakra, making it impossible to brake out. Yes That'll do the trick. And if not I'll think again.

I placed both hands on the ground. My left hand now a ball of water, and my right a ball of fire. I put the two in the air. Both Elements smashing together. I expanded the two combined and threw them at the Ninja at full speed.

They easily dodged my attack. I used my water jutsu sending it full force. This time it caught them and slammed them against a tree. I held the ninja with my water. From the feet up to the knees.

I walked over to them, only standing a few feet away.

"Give. Me. The. Scroll."

Poof, they turned Into logs. Dammit it was a substitution jutsu. They jumped down from above and took me down.

"Ugh! I yelled as they punched my face and gut.
My head began to feel light and fuzzy. My vision blurred and my eyes soon closed.

~

"Hmm. W-where-
My vision was blurry but as I blank it got clearer. I was in a dim lit room. I could barley see. I looked down seeing I was tied to a red velvet chair with gold designs around it.

Everything was dark, and old. I looked around the room for a door. No door?

I heard creaking from under. I looked down and saw a trap door underneath me. There was a light and it slowly opened. The room slightly glowing from the yellow light. It went dark again after shutting.

"You must be wondering where you are." Said a guy with super pale skin, red eyes and Long gray hair.

"Uh- where's the n-ninja...I looked up at the guy squinting.

"Don't worry about them. They completed their mission. You're the important one now." He smiled.

"What do you mean? I said angry.

"We're going to use you, to our advantage. We want you to retrieve other scrolls from different villages."

"Why me? Don't you have those other three? I said.

"They're gone. Doing the same thing you're about to do. I need all the scrolls I can get. So I'll know the secret jutsu and become stronger than ever."

"Let me go. I need to get back home." My head hung low. Throbbing in pain. 

"No."