Chapter: Nineteen

Me, Kai, Itachi and Tobi had to retrieve a scroll from the Hidden Stone Village. I, nor Kai wanted to be here. Itachi and Tobi are good to be around though. Tobi might be annoying but, he's strong.

"Y/n, I feel someone's here. Use your vision thingyyyyyy." Tobi whined.

"Oh really? I don't care." I contined walking through the woods with everyone.

"Y/n I know he's dumb but, maybe you should listen." Kai demanded.

"Fine." I groaned. I knelt down and placed my hand on the grass. I felt footsteps heading the other way.

"They're going the other way. Away from the village's direction." I brushed my hands together, flinging off the dirt.

"Maybe they didn't see us." Kai said.

"Maybe, but we should hurry to the Hidden stone before we do run into anyone." Itachi spoke. Tobi was about to say something but I jumped behind him and put him in a choke hold.

"No. More. Talking. Tobi." He shook his head 'yes' and I let him go. We made it to the village and stopped a couple hundred feet away, hiding in some tree's.

"We need to change our appearance." Itachi said.

"Why don't we take off our cloaks. It literally gives it away." Kai said.

"We're not allowed to." Itachi said calmly.

"Oh screw company policy. I'm taking it off. I'm to lazy to change my look anyways." I took my cloak off. Leaving me in my outfit.

"Y/n-

"What are you gonna do? Huh?
I interrupted Itachi. He sighed and nodded. We all took off our cloaks except Tobi. He just changed into another man without a cloak. Still with a mask. It was white this time. I want to see his face. Really badly.

"So are we gonna sleep on the ground or what? I asked.

"No, I know a friend who travels. We can stay at her place." Kai said.

"You have friends? Tobi asked. I jumped over to Tobi and pulled his hair. I glared until he hid behind Itachi.

"Y/n be nice. He doesn't know any better." Itachi said.

"Well I'll give him a lesson. Hold still." I held my fist up.

"That's enough guys! Lets go before someone asks us what we're doing here." Kai yelled. We walked through the village and stopped at a house. It looked empty, no lights or people around.

"Well here we are." Kai smiled. The house was well sized. Two stories. Big enough for all 4 of us. I wonder if her friend has kids or something. Kai opened the door and we took our shoes off.

"Kai, does your friend have kids or something? I asked Walking farther into the house.

"Yes. She has a daughter. They travel a lot. After she got divorced, her heart was broken. Her daughter is the last of her ex husband." Kai turned on the kitchen and living room lights.

"Hmm." I hummed.

"Well there's 3 bedrooms. One of us will have to share." Kai said. I rolled my eyes. No way I'm sleeping with Itachi or Tobi.

"Me and you can share." I responded to Kai with annoyance.

"Don't take it personal boys." I winked. Yet rolling my eyes in my head. It was entirely personal. I feared Itachi, after the pain he caused Sasuke. And Tobi, its pretty self explanatory.

"Okay then. How about dinner. It's too late to begin our mission." Kai said Sitting on the couch.

"It's not to late. I want to leave as soon as possible." Tobi said.

"Tobi! We're going to eat. If you want! go complete the mission yourself . I don't care just shush." I glared at him. I have no right to be this mean to Tobi. I kinda feel bad for being so horrible to him.

"Y/n can I talk to you? Kai asked.

"Yeah sure." Me and Kai walked to the stairs and sat on the 3rd step.

"What's wrong with you? Kai said narrowing her eyebrows.

"What do you m-

"Don't ask me 'what do you mean' she mocked. "Why are you such a bitch to Tobi. He's annoying but, he's sweet and loves Everyone." Kai said.

"I-
I thought about the words coming out of her mouth. Was I really that mean? Well Itachi did tell me many times to chill. ITACHI told ME to chill so I must be hurting Tobi.

"I- I'm sorry." I looked down at my hands. "I didn't realize my words were full of such venom."

"Exactly y/n. I'm a bitch but you are just a straight up asshole. Tobi needs your apology. Go." Kai demanded.

I got up from the stairs and went back to the living room. Tobi and Itachi sat on the couch. Itachi reading and Tobi playing with a stuffed lion.

"Tobi! Where did you get that!

Shit y/n chill out don't yell at the poor boy. He probably just found it laying down somewhere from the little girl who lives here.

"Wait never mind that. I'm sorry Tobi. Can I talk to you actually?

"I don't know about that. Tobi's scared of y/n..

"Tobi please. I won't hurt you I promise. I feel bad and want to talk." I smiled.

Tobi looked at Itachi for approval. He nodded and we went into the backyard. This place reminded me of my backyard. Full of plants and trees.

We sat under a tree and the sunset was sending a golden glow. Barley lighting the sky. I held my knees to my chest and wrapped my arms around them.

"Tobi?

Tobi faced me. His one eyes digging through my thoughts. I wish I knew what his face looked like.

"I'm sorry for being a bitch." I said simply. Tobi gasped and put his hand to his mouth. Or where his mouth would be.

"Y/n said a BAD WORD!!!!! I laughed at Tobi's annoying yell.

"I'm serious Tobi. I guess I'm just mad. I hate the fact that you're so mysterious and I can't figure you out." I smiled at him.

"And you never will!

"Ha, Tobi you doubt me. I'll figure you out one day. Just wait."

"Nobody See's Tobi's face. Nobody." His voice still high pitched. But it sounded deadly.

Is it just me or Obito/Tobi would scare the shit outta me if I was in the Naruto world