Chapter: Eight

Edited version:

2 months later

After what I thought was a one night stand, turned into something more serious. Kakashi and I have been spending every second together when he wasn't on a mission or training with team 7. After the first month passed of us dating we decided moving in together would benefit us both. I ended things with Genma the first night me and Kakashi had slept together and Lord behold, Kakashi was right. Genma brushed it off like it was nothing to him. Actually that made things easier for me, not having to deal with any guilt.

-

Today Kakashi woke me up at the buttcrack of dawn and forced me out of bed to come train with him and the young shinobi. Specifically Sasuke needed my training. Apparently Kakashi thinks that me and Sasuke are somehow related with our strangely similar appetence that freaks him out. Though Sasuke resents me, I can't help but like the kid. His potential is incredible. 

-

"Y/n, can we talk to you? Sakura, Naruto and Sasuke came up to me, disturbing my break time.

"What's on your mind? I sighed sitting up from the ground and propping myself up on a tree.  

"Kakashi-Sensei? Is he ever sad or looks like he's hurt? Sakura said.

"I'm not sure how to respond to that, what do you mean? I raised an eyebrow. Weird ass kids. 

"Well, we always see him alone, never with a girl like you." Naruto looked at me, unknowing those words  kind of offended me. 

"Excuse me? What do you mean by 'Girl like you' I glared at the blonde. Naruto's face dropped as he stared waving his hands frantically. 

"I- I DIDNT MEAN IT LIKE THAT- NO! 

"Relax Naruto! I'm just messing with you." I laughed at the fooled kid. "No, I don't know guys sorry, but I can tell you Kakashi is happy. He's just not the type to show it always, like Naruto here." I said patting his spikey blonde hair. 

"Now it's best you don't mettle in Kakashi's business or else." I narrowed my eyes at the curious children. 

"We understand Y/n-sensei. Thanks anyways." Sakura said before walking away with the boys. 

-

Kakashi left training with us about an hour ago, leaving me to finish up with his students. On my way home I felt someone's presence near by. I ignored the feeling and continued my travel through the beautiful forest that always amazing me with it's beauty. 

"Done already."

I stopped in my tracks and saw Kakashi in a tree sitting on it's branch with a book in his hand. Dirty ass pervert. 

"So that's why you left early, really Kakashi." I rolled my eyes and proceeded the trail back home, Kakashi soon following me. 

"So-

"Not tonight, buddy." I patted his shoulder shutting him down, even before he asked. 

"Alright I won't ask again." He smirked. "So what were they asking? 

"How'd you know about that?

"I overheard, but I left before they asked anything." 

"Right...yeah about that Kakashi. They were wondering if you were okay, since they always see you alone, thinking you were sad or hurt. Then they told me I was the first girl they've seen you with, wondering If you've changed any bit since me." I finished in one breath.